Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

n31yf5.jpg
You made me lol'z

OMG Estelle!

I was like one of your biggest fans back in the 2012 season and i even had a twitter account which i set up to support you. Hope you're well hun! I've been supporting you in Ben's thread as well. He's been trying to insinuate you did things in the house which weren't shown on TV that contributed to his disgusting vile behaviour toward you. Please expose this vile queen if you have any gossip!

OMG Estelle!

I was like one of your biggest fans back in the 2012 season and i even had a twitter account which i set up to support you. Hope you're well hun! I've been supporting you in Ben's thread as well. He's been trying to insinuate you did things in the house which weren't shown on TV that contributed to his disgusting vile behaviour toward you. Please expose this vile queen if you have any gossip!
It would have been better if Estelle`s Fans didn`t get into the bully tweets, that did more harm than good. When Stacey came out (Ben`s best Bud) she made sure the tables turned though with her #AnyoneButEstelle tweets. I don`t think it was fair that the ex housemates, most of who were against Estelle were involved on Twitter, either. Not only did they gang up on Estelle in the house, they did so out of the house, so Ben alone isn`t to blame. Not nice either the vile Queen remarks. One of the ugliest Big Brother year`s I`ve seen :(

Hi Estelle
As Tahan says we need Doc Brown to remember 2012 I remember you for sure but can't recall if I voted for you - I think a few votes ( whereas I know I spent heaps on Tim and voted Tahan) You were certainly polarising, I'd like to know about the hobby horse and what it meant to you

You were one of my favourite housemates from that year. You were complex (in a good way) and that's what made you a favourite.

An interesting person. Nice to observe.

Cheers.

@Estelle.Landy

It's no secret there was a lot of discussion on here around how you were treated in the house. When you found out, heard or saw stuff later on was it shocking? Or was there an element of dismissing it as just being a game and not real life and so it didn't matter?

Oh hi Estelle!

I do wonder if you ever had a chance to look over the 'Estelle apprecian thread' (think that's what it was called). You had some big supporters there whilst you were in the house. Also someone who knew you, used to post quite often in there and a few other topics. Forgot her name though! Maybe someone else hopefully knows?

Back