Skip to main content

So how old is Madeline?

Law is only available as a graduate degree, with students having to have completed a three-year bachelor's degree (usually an Arts degree) before being eligible.[2] Students in combined degree programs would spend the first 3 years completing their first bachelor degree together with some preliminary law subjects, and then spend the last 2–3 years completing the law degree

I WANT TO SEE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

tumblr_mcenuifrG11ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gif

Pmsl, loved it....

If the producers of Big Brother cannot even tell us her real age it just shows you how fake the show is! We are told NOTHING! Makes me physically so mad!

Lots of creases on her forehead. In the vid talking to Mikk and Jade about eating habits. Make the vid full screen.

Lots of creases on her forehead. In the vid talking to Mikk and Jade about eating habits. Make the vid full screen.

She is constantly frowning and raising her eyebrows. Even a 20 year old would get wrinkles if they did that all the time.

The other day I was going to start a thread about how old they all look but forgot this has reminded me, heres how I see them.

Tim is 29 - looks 35
Boog is 23 - looks 28 (she looks kinda young but also has an older feel to her too)
Maddie is 24 - looks 32/33
Drew is 24 - looks 23/24/25
Jade is 23 - looks anywhere between 23 and 27
Mikkayla is 24 - looks anywhere from 20 to 25
Ed is 26 - looks 33
Tahan is 24 - looks 19

Ed and Maddie look the oldest by far, still cannot believe Ed is 26, hes so distinguished like a man in his mid 30s.

The other day I was going to start a thread about how old they all look but forgot this has reminded me, heres how I see them.

Tim is 29 - looks 35
Boog is 23 - looks 28 (she looks kinda young but also has an older feel to her too)
Maddie is 24 - looks 32/33
Drew is 24 - looks 23/24/25
Jade is 23 - looks anywhere between 23 and 27
Mikkayla is 24 - looks anywhere from 20 to 25
Ed is 26 - looks 33
Tahan is 24 - looks 19

Ed and Maddie look the oldest by far, still cannot believe Ed is 26, hes so distinguished like a man in his mid 30s.

Amen! It's the sun I tell you - the god damn sun! For years I went to solariums - I was practically black and now have to spend hundreds of $ every 4 months on botox, fillers once a year or so. Wish I could turn back turn and not have been tanarexic! I was so obsessed! It's a sickness, it really is. Your body craves the UV rays. Thank god I could break the cycle!

She doesn't look 24. We all discussed it once her photos leaked, but that doesn't mean she isn't 24.You can tell she has fiddled around with facial cosmetic enhancements, fillers and possibly plastic surgery. That can definitely make a person appear older despite the opposite intention. Her make up doesn't help either. It's so heavy and garish. NO ONE should own fuchshia lipstick. No one!

Her pedigree and profession, however, are a bit dubious. As an American, to become a full fledged attorney, after finishing your undergrad, 3 years of law school must be completed in addition to passing the BAR. That's 7 years on average of post secondary school. The only attorneys I know of that are 24 started university at 16. But I'm sure it's different in Australia.

She doesn't look 24. We all discussed it once her photos leaked, but that doesn't mean she isn't 24.You can tell she has fiddled around with facial cosmetic enhancements, fillers and possibly plastic surgery. That can definitely make a person appear older despite the opposite intention. Her make up doesn't help either. It's so heavy and garish. NO ONE should own fuchshia lipstick. No one!

Her pedigree and profession, however, are a bit dubious. As an American, to become a full fledged attorney, after finishing your undergrad, 3 years of law school must be completed in addition to passing the BAR. That's 7 years on average of post secondary school. The only attorneys I know of that are 24 started university at 16. But I'm sure it's different in Australia.

LMAO! Love these comments!

Tahan with her darker skin tone [which isn't as affected by sun aging as other skin tones] is going to look good for her age. And for those that think Tahan could pass for 16 ... BS! - Teens look totally different in every way to 20 yr olds.

I think most people have questioned or thought about maddy's age. She does look somewhere in her early 30's. But unless she has been living under a rock, someone from her school days would have outed her long ago. Maddy, just has an old world look... check out foto's of 20 yr olds, going back to the 1920's... they looked really mature for their age too.
Maddy's Teeth veneers don't help her look any younger. Veneers may just go on top of your natural teeth, but they have a look of false teeth, which kinda give an aging effect.

I agree with a comment, that Boog shouldn't talk, when she was laying back on the sun lounge, i thought she looked about 28.
Warning: Stay out the sun!! Do you ever see Tahan sun bake - NO. funny that huh... and she could if she wanted too.

Tahan with her darker skin tone [which isn't as affected by sun aging as other skin tones] is going to look good for her age. And for those that think Tahan could pass for 16 ... BS! - Teens look totally different in every way to 20 yr olds.

I think most people have questioned or thought about maddy's age. She does look somewhere in her early 30's. But unless she has been living under a rock, someone from her school days would have outed her long ago. Maddy, just has an old world look... check out foto's of 20 yr olds, going back to the 1920's... they looked really mature for their age too.
Maddy's Teeth veneers don't help her look any younger. Veneers may just go on top of your natural teeth, but they have a look of false teeth. I agree with a comment, that Boog shouldn't talk, when she was laying back on the sun lounge, i thought she looked about 28.
Warning: Stay out the sun!! Do you ever see Tahan sun bake - NO. funny that huh... and she can if she wanted too.
Tahan sunbakes almost daily, including today. It's even captured on video constantly. Today in the LF thread you would've seen Tahan turning her bikini bottoms into a gstring and taking off her bikini top to avoid lines.

That being said, Maddie makes me feel really good about myself. I have 10+ years on her and yet she looks significantly older than I do. Can't beat that.

Back