Skip to main content

So how old is Madeline?

Can anyone who knows her shed some light on this? Is she really 24?

She certainly does look older than this - although not 30 like Tim was saying. 24 is also very young to be a lawyer (assuming it takes at least 4 years of uni to do a law degree, longer if its a double degree, plus time to do articles).

Last edited:
I think she looks older than 24, but so what? Tahan is 24 and she could pass for a 16 year old.

I had a good laugh when "Boog" was leaning back in the spa commenting on how old Madeline looks. She certainly didn't look like a spring chicken in that shot.

I'm more skeptical of her claim to be a lawyer. Big Brother often bends the truth when it comes to these matters, and the percentage of people who complete a law degree who actually become lawyers is very small. She's probably a legal secretary or something.

Tim is probably just insecure about being so immature for his age so he won't accept she's 24 and has her shit together. I like Tim, but that was just kind of mean.

Yeah, I'm really intrigued now. I hate myself for saying this, but I am growing to trust Tims judgement on things, he's a bit of a freak with his predictions and judgements etc. If he and those in the house think her age is off, maybe there's something to it. I'm so ashamed.

I think some people look younger than their age and others look older. Madeline is one of those people who looks slightly older, doesn't mean she isn't 24

Like with me...I'm 21 and I've been told many times that I look 16, or people ask me about high school as if I'm still there.

Tim is probably just insecure about being so immature for his age so he won't accept she's 24 and has her shit together. I like Tim, but that was just kind of mean.

I actually think this is spot on. I love Tim too but I thought the obsession with her age tonight was a bit excessive. I mean who really cares?

Tim was TRYING IT by making her age such a BIG DEAL with the other housemates.

Where are his receipts tho? He looks 40 and acts 10.

I figure if she's lying about her age, it would've come out. Someone would've outed her from high school or something. She looks older, but some people look much older or younger than they are. Its not her skin looking older either, just her features and her demeanour in general. It has probably worked to her advantage though, it would be hard to be taken seriously as a lawyer if you had a babyface.

I WANT TO SEE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

tumblr_mcenuifrG11ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gif

THIS^^^ Tim looks older than 29. I'd put him at about 33/34.

What age do the hm's look (to me)?
Tim is 29 - looks 33/34
Boog is 23 - looks 22/23
Maddie is 24 - looks 32/33
Drew is 24 - looks 23/24/25
Jade is 23 - looks 23/24
Mikkayla is 24 - looks 23/24
Ed is 26 - looks 33
Tahan is 24 - looks 19

Last edited:
so this is my expert opinion as a 24 year old myself :)

It would have come out by now if she was lying. if she graduated in 2006 then yes she would be 24/25. I wouldnt be surprised if maybe shes actually 27/28 but only if someone could vouch for knowing her in school etc.

She does look old for her age in photos, but watching her on tv she looks a little younger. I think she has lots of skin damage and/or shes had work done on her face that has made her just look a bit weird. She is probably one of those people who will always look old or strange.

She possibly could be a lawyer but it would sort of be stretching it. I believe shes a legal secretary or on her way to be a lawyer but still doing her training or something. what kind of serious lawyer would want to go on BB ? I would love someone to find out where she works.

tl;dr she's a sun damaged liar :)

She possibly could be a lawyer but it would sort of be stretching it. I believe shes a legal secretary or on her way to be a lawyer but still doing her training or something. what kind of serious lawyer would want to go on BB ? I would love someone to find out where she works.

From her linkedin:

Experience

Lawyer
Thomsons Lawyers
June 2013 – Present (5 months)Sydney

Administration and Contracts Manager
Broadwater Hotels and Resorts
February 2012 – May 2013 (1 year 4 months)

Trainee Solicitor
O'Keefe Mahoney Bennett Solicitors
January 2011 – February 2012 (1 year 2 months)

Education

Bond University
Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
2008 – 2010

Queensland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
2011 – 2011

She does look 30yrs IMO and Tim looks 26yrs. Mature doesn't mean boring. Tim likes to have fun, nothing wrong with that.

Back