Skip to main content

So... Back In 2014?

Next yeqr the voting system NEEDS to be fixed! Ugh we need to vote. I Hate it!!!

LOL... I will say it again, love watching you keeping your thread alive. However this is a confusing bump. We do vote. Do you mean vote to evict?

Hooray. I wasn't sure for a while but the past few weeks I have been feeling confident. Yay!

Thanks [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION]. As always, love your work!

I really think that next year BB should be put on during the winter, and paired up with The Block/The Voice at 8pm.

Yup. Big Brother back in 2014! Hooray! Although after watching and being VERY disappointed with the finale episode, I'm hoping that Channel 9 gets their shit together next year. Good series overall this year though. I enjoyed it.

Bb ratings wernt bad. if u think about it. There are many multi channels and otger thins meaning shiws rate poorly compaird to back in 2003. So BB git really strong ratings and was really successful.

Can't wait of BB11!!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...switches-to-hourlong-news-20140106-30dg0.html

Nine quietly launched an extended, one-hour news bulletin at 6pm on Monday across all its national channels, shifting A Current Affair to 7pm where it will now compete with popular soap Home And Away on ratings rival Seven and the consistently solid ABC News.

No surprises here, but Nine has now switched to hour long evening news Australia wide, pushing ACA to 7pm. So if ratings hold up, BB is definitely going to be at a later slot.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...switches-to-hourlong-news-20140106-30dg0.html

No surprises here, but Nine has now switched to hour long evening news Australia wide, pushing ACA to 7pm. So if ratings hold up, BB is definitely going to be at a later slot.

I'm thankful as it has been that way for years for me (and other fellow central coast / Newcastle viewers with NBN instead of NINE).
NBN have been doing the one hour news bulletin which has meant that we couldn't participate in live social media on shows such as The Voice and Big Brother. I welcome this change nationally :). Who knew we were ahead of the times instead of behind. Haha.

Sounds good, eh [MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION] ?

I recall BB doing pretty well when it was moved to a later timeslot for one eviction that is did well. Plus the latter timeslot means more adult content.

Just because a later time slot means certain things are allowed to be shown does not mean the BB/channel Nine will show them, I am hoping that we do get more adult content, but I will not be holding my breath on that one.

I'm thankful as it has been that way for years for me (and other fellow central coast / Newcastle viewers with NBN instead of NINE).
NBN have been doing the one hour news bulletin which has meant that we couldn't participate in live social media on shows such as The Voice and Big Brother. I welcome this change nationally :). Who knew we were ahead of the times instead of behind. Haha.

Sounds good, eh [MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION] ?

Late reply, apologies (I don't read the forum much in the off season) but this great news.

One thing I would love to see changed this year, only 2 at the end.
Having three kind of drags out the final too much.
Keep it at 2, that way we can get more air time with the winner and runner up.

Back