Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

I have so wanted somebody to say they're staying when they say who is getting evicted. I think Kyle in Celeb Bb was the only one who did it.

Happened a couple of times on BBUK.

Big Brother began docking the prize fund for every second she was in the house at the rate of £10,000 a minute. When she left it stood at £91,000 (down from £100,000)

The other time the HM just froze and stopped at the door and the host had to come a get her and lead her out.

I see Dave's going for the scorched earth approach.
Ha ha. Yeah I get that. If it's true, could be disrespect speaking in response to disrespectful behavior, depending on the values held. If I was a bloke with certain values, and saw a female carrying on in that way for camera attention, I might think it an unfair (sexist) advantage. BUT all is fair in love and war is how the world is.

I think every scene in last nights show she was fucking checking out her arse and pulling up her nightie and rubbing herself. Its getting harder to hide it isnt when there's limited things to show.

If she shielded that ass n body a bit, she could make the fkn lot from magazines like krystal did and jo ashton

Instead, it is yawn city
And tell me she hasnt gone from 48kgs pre show to 55kg now, minimum

It was either not noticed before cause we didn't know the strategy or BB literally had no footage so was forced to show how fucking annoying she was, duck face looking in the mirrors checking out her body in EVERY scene!

David confirmed it in his interview with Luke. I had noticed her doing stuff before, like when a HM was having a moment she would run up and put her face in theirs so all we would see is the back of her head. It's a shame that we're missing content because of her.

Hopefully in a months time, 9 will put together an adults only highlights show and I can just picture the promo with that 9 go to guy with the deep cheezy voice "Find out what really went on inside the Big Brother house" and then Skye will be exposed, literally. It would rate through the roof.

Hopefully in a months time, 9 will put together an adults only highlights show and I can just picture the promo with that 9 go to guy with the deep cheezy voice "Find out what really went on inside the Big Brother house" and then Skye will be exposed, literally. It would rate through the roof.
more of an ACA thing but yes they should so do this!

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/big-brother-experience-turned-daves-brain-mush/2457946/

"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."

Now that's playing to win. Good on her.

(Brace yourselves! Here come the haters gonna hate posts)

Clutching at straws. I know they're in a confined space but I find it hard to believe that any individual in a house of 20 odd people can be going around 'ruining' the majority of convos between them day in day out. It just does not sound plausible, not one little bit.

It sounds more like sour grapes tbh, it's beyond me how an average young lassy has managed to get under the skin of some many of the bitter evicted sore loser housemates. For mine it just reeks of jealousy at the fact that they've been aware for a very long time Skye is the bona fide favourite and are doing everything they can to smear her as a last ditch effort to get back at someone they see as beneath them.

Clutching at straws. I know they're in a confined space but I find it hard to believe that any individual in a house of 20 odd people can be going around 'ruining' the majority of convos between them day in day out. It just does not sound plausible, not one little bit.

It sounds more like sour grapes tbh, it's beyond me how an average young lassy has managed to get under the skin of some many of the bitter evicted sore loser housemates. For mine it just reeks of jealousy at the fact that they've been aware for a very long time Skye is the bona fide favourite and are doing everything they can to smear her as a last ditch effort to get back at someone they see as beneath them.
or she's just an immature brat that is only the favourite because BB give her a favourable edit.

Have you noticed also how she will have a conversation with someone and pretend she doesn't get what they are saying and she makes the person excruciatingly explain it to her and she still doesn't get it then she runs off to Priya or Penny and bitch about what they said to her and how it offended her, how can something offend you if you don't even understand what they are saying? and Priya doesn't help making a mountain out of a molehill and making her overreact to everything.

Back