Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

Brett

(Brace yourselves! Here come the haters gonna hate posts)

I wouldn't want to disappoint so...

tumblr_naj12fxIvO1stce7po1_400.gif

The tactic reminds me somehow of Frankie Grande from BBUS this year - he made a move similar to Dave's beard shaving as distraction, and would check the camera's before 'revealing' something... It is a generation of reality show contestants familiar with production techniques and the inportance of 'the edit.'

It seems a shame to me that if Skye is this strategic, why not show more of it? Is it her or production keeping it foolish?

Last edited:
I heard Ben 2012 say he did similar things, like swearing or messing up other housemates moments so they couldn't be aired. They all do it.

It was on one of the survivor oz podcasts that he comments about the season. I don't remember which one. It was a while ago I think.

I have a feeling that's why we haven't seen much of Ryan. He probably swears like a fucking sailor and talks about sex all the time?
Sandra and Katie both said that his jokes are a little to a lot dirty, so that's why they might not show a lot of him. It's a shame, because all these hms seem to think he is hilarious and from what I have seen, he is at times. We needed some adult content

I have a feeling that's why we haven't seen much of Ryan. He probably swears like a fucking sailor and talks about sex all the time?

Amen! I also said this. I think Ryan is awesome but due to his crudeness not much is shown. And with this "family friendly" crap we don't get to see the true housemates. Meanwhile that's HILARIOUS that Skye would do that! If they actually had uncut this year I honestly think my opinion of ALL housemates would be different!

Back