Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

because it completely ruins the show and shuts down interesting conversations that would help the viewers actually get to know the contestants

I don't blame Skye for doing this, it's channel 9 to blame for letting her get away with it and not showing any of this. They should of just told everyone that there was an adult show to watch them all panic.

I wouldn't call this a strategy per se, I'd call it being immature. I sure the producers were simply stoked every time she did this. And this is why we got a lesson on how to chop onions. The show is shit, because Skye.
Agreed! Immature and dumb. A real strategy involves thinking and planning things in your brain. Not stripping off. I'm embarrassed for her.

I don't blame Skye for doing this, it's channel 9 to blame for letting her get away with it and not showing any of this. They should of just told everyone that there was an adult show to watch them all panic.
I don't disagree with you on this, she shouldn't have been able to get away with it and yes it's up to production to pull the brat aside and say no. I would've love to see all their faces if they told them there was an adult show being broadcast, more than a few red faces I think!

Yas gurl, I was saying early in the season that I would do something very similar. Brilliant.

(Although I don't think it's necessarily true; I mean, if it's such an issue, why didn't Dave nominate her for it at any point? There's nothing stopping him, or anyone else from doing that. I think this is Dave trying to stay relevant [not that he was all that relevant to begin with] and continuing to try and build this persona that he's the only way that "tells it like it is" which is obviously the furthest thing from the truth. Sad, really.)

Told hubby about this, he has no interest in any BB other than staging my intervention, and he said.."so she basically held the show hostage and should have been kicked off if true" I am now wondering if this is why we had no feed updates this year. Pryia and David were discussing the state of Australian Politics and Skye stripped down to her Bday suit. BTW viewers the carpet doesn't match the drapes. Yep can just see it.

Told hubby about this, he has no interest in any BB other than staging my intervention, and he said.."so she basically held the show hostage and should have been kicked off if true" I am now wondering if this is why we had no feed updates this year. Pryia and David were discussing the state of Australian Politics and Skye stripped down to her Bday suit. BTW viewers the carpet doesn't match the drapes. Yep can just see it.
NO! She's not a natural blonde? GASP! OMP! Oh miz Priya!

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/big-brother-experience-turned-daves-brain-mush/2457946/

"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."

Now that's playing to win. Good on her.

(Brace yourselves! Here come the haters gonna hate posts)

That is the biggest load of horse shit.

David really is full of it and so blinded by his vendetta against Skye he will say anything to sink her. Ridiculous.

And you can guarantee if a housemate was doing that constantly they would be pulled into line.

It's laughable the way people on here blindly accept whatever shit some of the housemates spout about what is 'really going on'. Every one of the have their own bias and agenda, especially after they have been evicted, in their mind, unfairly over others.

Ridiculous.

She was actually a red head (saw someone instagram a photo of her from years ago), i also saw someone say she had a vision 18 months ago that she was gonna be on Big Brother 2014.... i wonder if she purposely got the blonde hair, injected lips and the nose job as part of that vision to help her get on the show. I'm glad she didn't get her tits done cos she looks better like that... although chances are she will use her Big Brother money to make that happen.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/big-brother-experience-turned-daves-brain-mush/2457946/

"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."

Now that's playing to win. Good on her.

(Brace yourselves! Here come the haters gonna hate posts)
This post just blew my mind.
She is one crazy ass clever fucker.

She was actually a red head (saw someone instagram a photo of her from years ago), i also saw someone say she had a vision 18 months ago that she was gonna be on Big Brother 2014.... i wonder if she purposely got the blonde hair, injected lips and the nose job as part of that vision to help her get on the show. I'm glad she didn't get her tits done cos she looks better like that... although chances are she will use her Big Brother money to make that happen.
Would LOVE to see these images!
I think her small breasts look lovely with her figure. This is coming from someone with large breast implants.
If she were to get them done, they would make her look quite chubby.

True, don't think I'll ever understand why a woman would want to appear like a child, or why a man would find it attractive...
Ugh, all guys from my crappy generation think no hair is the bees knees.
Like, if I even have a little bit of regrowth (less than 1mm) my bf asks me to get rid of it, ALL OF IT. Yet the guys don't bother at all.
If you don't satisfy them then they have an endless amount of imaginary fuck toys online at their disposal.
Born in the wrong era. Society now tells girls to look as pre-pubescent as possible, with all of our ariana grandes, selena gomez's and other celebrities in their early 20's looking like 12 year olds. Pedo bear society is real.

1mm regrowth could become 'uncomfortable' for the male... (particularly if you used a razor)
i think the hair is judged more harshly the further to the anterior it is located.

what a conversation hey :hilarious:

1mm regrowth could become 'uncomfortable' for the male... (particularly if you used a razor)
i think the hair is judged more harshly the further to the anterior it is located.

what a conversation hey :hilarious:
In his case it wasn't uncomfortable, it just was not aesthetically pleasing for him :p
I am now a permanently bald eagle.

Back