Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

It's been pretty clear to me after hearing so many evictees' comments about her that a lot isn't being shown because of her popularity, especially with younger viewers. It's not even necessarily that they're pushing her to win, but if they were afraid it might be an unstoppable train, they might be reluctant to portray certain things and end up with an embarrassing winner. Just my take, and I don't doubt they might do it with others as well, but Skye not being the only one wouldn't preclude this from being true of her.
Revenue. Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$.

Did I say that?

You are on a forum where you are replying to where people have called out Skye for behaviours and traits that they do not like. So by association you are calling people on here who have done that misogynists. If you are implying something else then I missed it. Are you just throwing the misogynist tag out there in case people like our PM are watching the show?

I have always wanted either Priya or Skye to win. Priya much more so - but I always considered her a long-shot, until she got through this last several weeks of evictions. Now I want Priya to win with a mad passion that cannot be stopped!

But if that cannot be, then Skye must win - because she has delivered, and worked for it, and used all her attributes, and all her wits, and all her charm, and all her cunning - because she has been herself, pouty and petulant and shrieky, bubbling over with humour, and ridiculous, warts and all.

One of these women must win - to piss off all the misogynists; and to piss of all the female misogynists here, and oh they are legion; as well as crusty ole Dave.

Skye had it in the bag up until she got arrogant and cocky, after the way shes acted she needs to be booted and as for Priya her husband is cheating on her behalf so in my opinion Penny deserves it more then those two.

This is hilarious! I was actually thinking about something similar to this a couple of weeks back. If you were a HM & you wanted to have a conversation with another without it going to air all you would have to do is randomly blurt out "COCK SUCKING, MOTHER FUCKING, BITCH" mid-sentence like you've got tourette syndrome! Seems like Skye has just worked out a different version to that involving nudity. You go girl!

But if that cannot be, then Skye must win - because she has delivered, and worked for it, and used all her attributes, and all her wits, and all her charm, and all her cunning - because she has been herself, pouty and petulant and shrieky, bubbling over with humour, and ridiculous, warts and all.

Almost every evicted housemate has said that Skye is the most annoying in the house. I'm surprised to think that people out there want the most annoying housemate, the one that uses kitchen cleaning equipment to clean poo off her shoes and put it back, the one who says things like 'Why are you still here', the one who floats from man to man, who can't even find proper english word and bastardises it and struggles with it, and claims outright she is the winner of Big Brother should be the winner... Are you serious .. ?

Almost every evicted housemate has said that Skye is the most annoying in the house. I'm surprised to think that people out there want the most annoying housemate, the one that uses kitchen cleaning equipment to clean poo off her shoes and put it back, the one who says things like 'Why are you still here', the one who floats from man to man, who can't even find proper english word and bastardises it and struggles with it, and claims outright she is the winner of Big Brother should be the winner... Are you serious .. ?

I want Priya to win. Let's be clear on that. It's there in the first paragraph of my post, and it's there in the first line of the quote from my post that you quoted.

Froth at the mouth all you like, however.

I can just imagine if Skye & Travis are the final 2 and they are shown the newsreel. Travis will be like THATS MASSIV! What is that? and Skye will be like "Oh.. some story about herself that she thinks relates to this news"

Word! :happy:

why would anyone want some boring snoozefest housemate that flew under the radar for more than half the season, then spends the other half being a condescending prick trying to 'intellectually bully' other housemates and whatnot? wtf is so noble about that?

I don't know much about Timand the other winner but does Skye compare in terms of morals, personality, model citizen etc.?
ben'12 is perhaps the most distasteful of winners in bbau history. the fact that he was savaged for weeks on end when he started his thread here a few months ago is testament to that!
tim'13 was a loud, hyperactive shit-stirrer that annoyed pretty much everyone. very self-centered and always playing the game, but he did it in a fun way rather than a spiteful way.
skye is definitely more like tim than ben.

If skype gets evicted she'll probably strip off and run around the house so they cant drag her out & put her on stage....

I have so wanted somebody to say they're staying when they say who is getting evicted. I think Kyle in Celeb Bb was the only one who did it.

It's been pretty clear to me after hearing so many evictees' comments about her that a lot isn't being shown because of her popularity, especially with younger viewers.

The producers have done this in the past, having somebody that they portray as popular to the school kids, but the adults are agast at their antics.

Remember this is the bowdlerised version of BB, it's the 2014 version of Young Talent Time.

Back