Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

They all do this. It's a common strategy to mess up others footage or interrupt their moments. It's all a fight for camera time. I'm surprised they allowed him to talk about this behavior.
oh right like I can just imagine Prius stripping down naked and walking in amongst everyone to get footage stopped..................................not

Unfortunately BB is primary school friendly this year, so no chance of that.. And what's unfortunate is that once this standard is set, the kids will EXPECT to be able to watch BB next year and their parents will phone in and complain if they bring back what we all want to see. :(

Housemates from now on could use the PG thing as a tactic to get footage cut any time... Very fake BB this year. Piss poor with all the censorship. Honestly don't know if I can stand another season of family friendly BB.

I'm not saying about having an uncut show or showing her nudity, I'm saying if she is nude then blur the bits that they can't show. They had Kim Kardashians recent pics on TV and they just censored her bits.

Also is it's such a problem why didn't she get nominated for it. 'I give three points to Skye as I'm sick of having conversations and she chooses to walk up and interrupt standing there in the nude.'

oh right like I can just imagine Prius stripping down naked and walking in amongst everyone to get footage stopped..................................not
Oh I didn't mean they all strip. But I think you would be naive to think that Priya wouldn't interrupt or do something to ruin someone else's shot.
I think David was exaggerating and I also think it makes him look bitter to complain about people who beat him. Same with any evicted housemate who talks badly about people still in the house.

I'm not saying about having an uncut show or showing her nudity, I'm saying if she is nude then blur the bits that they can't show. They had Kim Kardashians recent pics on TV and they just censored her bits.

Also is it's such a problem why didn't she get nominated for it. 'I give three points to Skye as I'm sick of having conversations and she chooses to walk up and interrupt standing there in the nude.'
Its a family friendly show now, they don't want any sort of controversy like the turkey slap incident.

Oh I didn't mean they all strip. But I think you would be naive to think that Priya wouldn't interrupt or do something to ruin someone else's shot.
I think David was exaggerating and I also think it makes him look bitter to complain about people who beat him. Same with any evicted housemate who talks badly about people still in the house.
it would be interesting to hear other HM's comments - he could be up for defamation & slander if it was BS... they're fairly serious allegations to make to a national magazine about someone...

I didn't ask Leo about it no, I will be speaking with him tomorrow though so if i remember i will ask him then..Yea i interviewed him and interviews should be up tomorrow around lunch/arvo :)

Please remember to ask him! I want to hear what others have to say who were in the house on Skye supposedly getting in the full nude and interrupting people.

Its a family friendly show now, they don't want any sort of controversy like the turkey slap incident.

But it isn't like she's masturbating or anything or jumping all over people naked. Isn't she supposedly just walking around or standing there?

She can easily be pixellated, or if there are really rules against pixelating people and then it still isn't classified as being ok to use as footage then I'm sure they could move the camera slightly to the side or zoom in on others to exclude her from the shot.

Also remember they did have those nudists walk into the house last year in the freeze task remember, and they just blurred their bits.

I have always wanted either Priya or Skye to win. Priya much more so - but I always considered her a long-shot, until she got through this last several weeks of evictions. Now I want Priya to win with a mad passion that cannot be stopped!

But if that cannot be, then Skye must win - because she has delivered, and worked for it, and used all her attributes, and all her wits, and all her charm, and all her cunning - because she has been herself, pouty and petulant and shrieky, bubbling over with humour, and ridiculous, warts and all.

One of these women must win - to piss off all the misogynists; and to piss of all the female misogynists here, and oh they are legion; as well as crusty ole Dave.

I know other evictees have mentioned that Skye does things to draw the attention to herself, and to divert conversations. Bearing (baring?) in mind the segment they showed of Skye pulling up her clothes and her and Aisha checking out her bare buttcheeks in just a g-string, I don't find this at all hard to believe.

I have always wanted either Priya or Skye to win. Priya much more so - but I always considered her a long-shot, until she got through this last several weeks of evictions. Now I want Priya to win with a mad passion that cannot be stopped!

But if that cannot be, then Skye must win - because she has delivered, and worked for it, and used all her attributes, and all her wits, and all her charm, and all her cunning - because she has been herself, pouty and petulant and shrieky, bubbling over with humour, and ridiculous, warts and all.

One of these women must win - to piss off all the misogynists; and to piss of all the female misogynists here, and oh they are legion; as well as crusty ole Dave.
Yeah just like how all the gays wanted Ben 12 to win, regardless of him bring a shit person they had an agenda to prove

I don't see why this is a big deal. It's more than a little likely Skye may have been getting her gear off, if the "PG" stuff is any indication (her showing her arse constantly). If that was her tactic to hush anything that may be an additional bad edit of her, so be it. It's a friggin GAME people.

I doubt she will win, but that's another thing.

I don't see why this is a big deal. It's more than a little likely Skye may have been getting her gear off, if the "PG" stuff is any indication (her showing her arse constantly). If that was her tactic to hush anything that may be an additional bad edit of her, so be it. It's a friggin GAME people.

I doubt she will win, but that's another thing.

If she will walk down the street naked - then why wouldn't she do it in the house

“I once took my clothes off and walked down a street naked in heels.” - Skye

It's been pretty clear to me after hearing so many evictees' comments about her that a lot isn't being shown because of her popularity, especially with younger viewers. It's not even necessarily that they're pushing her to win, but if they were afraid it might be an unstoppable train, they might be reluctant to portray certain things and end up with an embarrassing winner. Just my take, and I don't doubt they might do it with others as well, but Skye not being the only one wouldn't preclude this from being true of her.

So you are a misogynist if you call someone out on a personality trait (or disorder in Skye's case) that you do not like!? What a pathetic way to counter an opinion/argument. I don't care if they are female or male, if they exhibit the abhorrent behaviours and traits that I have seen from Skye then I will call them out. That is not misogyny. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Back