Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

Yas gurl, I was saying early in the season that I would do something very similar. Brilliant.

(Although I don't think it's necessarily true; I mean, if it's such an issue, why didn't Dave nominate her for it at any point? There's nothing stopping him, or anyone else from doing that. I think this is Dave trying to stay relevant [not that he was all that relevant to begin with] and continuing to try and build this persona that he's the only way that "tells it like it is" which is obviously the furthest thing from the truth. Sad, really.)
Yes!! This!!!

IF this were true we absolutely would have heard about it during nominations!!

The usual good grace of David, yeah us blokes needed to shut down and talk about sports and footy and stuff... PULEEEEESE
This from the guy who assured us he got along with women better than men... turns out that wasnt by choice... as was seen early in the show he was ridiculed and not popular with well anyone but very much on bottom of pack with boys. As game went on and Ryan lost bestys and lieutenants, Dave climbed the ranks and was finally one of the boys.
If she did what he said great and if not well either way a bit of sore losing on the awkward mans side

Even if David was speaking figuratively and not literally, do I believe Skye attempts to get as much airtime as possible, to the point of interference in what might make the air for others? Yep. Is it sour grapes? Nope.. I 've consistently said she is much smarter than she is playing at. She may not be book smart, but she is a master manipulator of people and situations. Every one who has left said she is hard to live with, they may have been very polite about it to avoid just the reception David is getting with his oh so evident honesty.

Gemma6foot6 said she didn't witness Skye stripping off while she was in the house but that Skye often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them, so could totally see her doing that

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/hi-gemmasixfootsix.53316/page-18#post-2104098

I think Skye just wanted the attention all on her and probably didn't do it that often...maybe it usually happened after a couple of drinks.
Aisha said in an interview that Skye played up to the camera 110%, and she would get out of bed to find Skye by herself playing up in front of the cameras

I spoke to David on and off camera, and it wasn't a once or twice thing, and he made it clear that it was her way of playing the game...
did you interview Leo as well.. did she try it while he was around? I wonder if it happened before he arrived, or while he was in the sanctuary? Could other HM/evictees back up Davids story?

when will you upload David's interview?:)

David seems to be with bitter, party of 1. I can totally see her doing this once or twice. And David saying it was all the time. David just seems the type to over emphasize things as a way of seeming more important. On the other hand this could be his way of putting a spike in any voting for Skye. If Skye did this, she used her body to be strategic when she is clearly unable to use her words.

did you interview Leo as well.. did she try it while he was around? I wonder if it happened before he arrived, or while he was in the sanctuary? Could other HM/evictees back up Davids story?

when will you upload David's interview?:)

I didn't ask Leo about it no, I will be speaking with him tomorrow though so if i remember i will ask him then..Yea i interviewed him and interviews should be up tomorrow around lunch/arvo :)

more like a pole dancing whore, prostituting herself in front of others so their footage cant be used.. what a gutter slag
They all do this. It's a common strategy to mess up others footage or interrupt their moments. It's all a fight for camera time. I'm surprised they allowed him to talk about this behavior.

Yas gurl, I was saying early in the season that I would do something very similar. Brilliant.

(Although I don't think it's necessarily true; I mean, if it's such an issue, why didn't Dave nominate her for it at any point? There's nothing stopping him, or anyone else from doing that. I think this is Dave trying to stay relevant [not that he was all that relevant to begin with] and continuing to try and build this persona that he's the only way that "tells it like it is" which is obviously the furthest thing from the truth. Sad, really.)
Or Big Brother could have edited it, said its not a reason or don't mention it as they can't show flashbacks of it.

Yeah definitely get more info on this @Luke Blundell I wouldn't be surprised also if Ryan flopped his dick out to do the same thing.
lolz turns anything into an anti Ryzo moment, you're so boringly predictable :meh:
It's cloudy today - Ryan's fault
Traffic jam on the Harbour Bridge - Ryan did it.... :rolleyes:

Back