Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

Gemma's response when asked if she saw Skye doing this

"I never witnessed it no but she often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them do I could totally see her doing that"
:hilarious:

She is a smart cookie!

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have seen these fights, but busting it up so it cannot be shown... Genius!

Gemma's response when asked if she saw Skye doing this

"I never witnessed it no but she often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them do I could totally see her doing that"
the moment when u realise Skye is one of the best gameplayers Big Brother has ever had

a1c8e24bad19f13c1dbfd05e0e7bba44.320x240x500.gif

:hilarious:

She is a smart cookie!

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have seen these fights, but busting it up so it cannot be shown... Genius!
Totally makes sense now why Alex said we'd spew if we knew all the good stuff they had to leave out.

On the one hand I find it hilarious but on the other this season's been quite disappointing for me so I would've loved to see that stuff too. Might've helped us to get a better idea about house dynamics and what's really going on in there.

Totally makes sense now why Alex said we'd spew if we knew all the good stuff they had to leave out.

On the one hand I find it hilarious but on the other this season's been quite disappointing for me so I would've loved to see that stuff too. Might've helped us to get a better idea about house dynamics and what's really going on in there.
They should get a strike for that kind of behaviour. I think singing over peoples confrontations is worse than not wearing a mic.

And Nein hasn't shown any Housemates referring to Skye's rehearsals for Zoo stripping because the
*Ha! My cat pawed the touchscreen just then

errm.. Because they're embarrassed to be so easily manipulated.

Last edited:

Ugh I wish someone would spill. I bet the naked rumour is true if this is the case.
Why wouldn't they give hms strikes for such behaviour? That honestly seems more offensive to me than some of the other petty rules they break and get punished for. why?

With the PG rating are they still allowed to show a blurred/blacked out naked Skye? That would render her strategy futile as not only would these convos potentially get airtime, but she could also be exposed as the sneaky tactician that she is.

They should get a strike for that kind of behaviour. I think singing over peoples confrontations is worse than not wearing a mic.
Yeah it's up to them to put a stop to her doing it and you'd think they would consider that way worse than mic violations. Of course she's going to keep going with it (if she even still is) if they don't pull her up on it.

That just infuriates me. What a waste of much needed entertaining footage.
Yeah it's rather frustrating. I still commend her for doing it but between the HMs apparently swearing and talking dirty "20 hours a day knowing the footage won't be aired" in the first month or so and her singing and stripping, no wonder why we're so clueless this season. We have no clue what's really going on in there and what we do see is so disjointed that it's of very little use.

Gah I'm only annoyed at the possible airtime that Skye had prevented (if true), it could've been good! But the fact that she's utilising tactics like these are giving her more substance than the 'ditzy blonde' persona she was being portrayed as at the beginning of this season.

And you can guarantee if a housemate was doing that constantly they would be pulled into line.

Yeah I been thinking about this. You would think that it would warrant a strike or nomination points or some sort of discipline. But then again BB would have had to explain why she was penalized and the discipline of BB this year has been lacking. Some more confirmation of its truth would be good.

Back