Skip to main content

Skye, You Hypocritical Nasty Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan44

I would love Leo to walk in on her with Ryan's tongue down her throat.
It is time people stopped being sucked in by the ditzy blonde bimbo routine, she is playing the game big time, and she no doubt thinks that trying to engineer some sort of romance with Ryan will expand her fanbase even more.
Yep, from the same girl who reckons that Lawson is so evil for cheating on his partner.

I wish we had at least one thread where we could go to vent. I don't feel right venting in the appreciation threads. And, really, those threads can be just as blind (devotion, rather than hate) and pointless as the hate ones were.
I suspect that Tim closed them based on the number of family/friends of housemates who've joined the forum this season. I can't think of another good reason that would justify that decision.

I personally don't agree with it, I think loved ones related to the hms are smart enough to realise that 'hatred' on the interwebz is part and parcel of participating in a reality tv show.

I suspect that Tim closed them based on the number of family/friends of housemates who've joined the forum this season. I can't think of another good reason that would justify that decision.

I personally don't agree with it, I think loved ones related to the hms are smart enough to realise that 'hatred' on the interwebz is part and parcel of participating in a reality tv show.

Tim made it perfectly clear why he stopped them in the top thread and it has nothing to do with that.

Actually , I think the point being raised is worthy of a thread. It's not a hate thread but one discussing why Skye is now pouncing on Ryan since Leo has left. Her strategy clearly involved acting dumb and hooking up.

Actually , I think the point being raised is worthy of a thread. It's not a hate thread but one discussing why Skye is now pouncing on Ryan since Leo has left. Her strategy clearly involved acting dumb and hooking up.

No, that point already has 8 pages of discussion in this thread --> http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/skye-with-leo-gone-im-finding.52853/

Considering the OP has already posted the same point of view in the thread I just linked to, this one clearly looks like a hate thread.

I would love Leo to walk in on her with Ryan's tongue down her throat.
It is time people stopped being sucked in by the ditzy blonde bimbo routine, she is playing the game big time, and she no doubt thinks that trying to engineer some sort of romance with Ryan will expand her fanbase even more.
Yep, from the same girl who reckons that Lawson is so evil for cheating on his partner.
For weeks now both her & Ryan have been saying to BB that they wrote one-another off too early on in the show, made assumptions upon each others character etc. to which they both now regret. I hardly call that "engineering some sort of romance". He's been making the exact same comments to BB that she's been making. It takes 2 to tango.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back