Skip to main content

Skye: With Leo gone, I'm finding...

If this happens, he is going on my shit list.

He is the type that doesn't need a showmance though.

I find it funny too because showmances haven't won on CH9 :p
I know you love him but if he goes anywhere near her, he's immediately out of my top 3 and I won't vote for him to win (assuming Priya and David aren't in the final of course).

Hopefully this was filmed Friday or something and Leo's back in the house now. Better yet maybe @the Theorist can yell over the wall "RUN AWAY RYAN"!!!!

I know you love him but if he goes anywhere near her, he's immediately out of my top 3 and I won't vote for him to win (assuming Priya and David aren't in the final of course).

Hopefully this was filmed Friday or something and Leo's back in the house now. Better yet maybe @the Theorist can yell over the wall "RUN AWAY RYAN"!!!!
One of the reasons why I like Ryan is that he isn't in a showmance. If anything happens between Skye and Ryan, he'll be out of my top 3 as well.

One of the reasons why I like Ryan is that he isn't in a showmance. If anything happens between Skye and Ryan, he'll be out of my top 3 as well.

I agree with both these posts.

Yep, I'm the same. Let's face it... with the way every single female evicted HM has banged on about him since being out (besides Gemma), he could've had one already if he wanted to.

He's done very well up until now without one and is peaking in popularity at just the right time. This could totally derail him especially from voters who don't like Skye.

Of course this is all just speculation that he'd ever go for her anyway but with no Sunday show, what else do we have?! haha

Hope it happens, will bring Ryan's popularity down.

Skye obviously loves the D. She's gone from Jake to Travis (if Aisha hadnt come along) to Leo to Richard and now Ryan. Not picky. I'm pretty sure she's mentioned Dave too when he shaved his beard.

Yep, I'm the same. Let's face it... with the way every single female evicted HM has banged on about him since being out (besides Gemma), he could've had one already if he wanted to.

He's done very well up until now without one and is peaking in popularity at just the right time. This could totally derail him especially from voters who don't like Skye.

Of course this is all just speculation that he'd ever go for her anyway but with no Sunday show, what else do we have?! haha
The thing is, since there's only a bit left till the finish line... he just might? Like how Michael from 2012 did lol.

Show of hands: who is hoping desperately thinks this will come to nothing, and that the BB team are just as bored as us over the three-day blackout?

sX2qVOd.gif

Skye finds a new crush every couple of weeks eek lol

Skye was with her 'Ex' Dion just before entering BB, kissing Jake after being in the house a few days,Tim Dormer said she tried to hook up with him and was annoyed he didn't take her into the Sanctuary, followed Leo around like puppy the night he entered the house, and now crushing on Ryan with Leo next door

Show of hands: who is hoping desperately thinks this will come to nothing, and that the BB team are just as bored as us over the three-day blackout?

sX2qVOd.gif
Let's bloody hope so! I've got how many bets on him to win... and that was before he became the favourite with the bookies! He needs to just keep doing what he's doing and stay the hell away from her especially.

I'm feeling confident he won't tho. Not only is he a 'commitment phobe' as jump-in says but he made a comment about Clawson (I think, don't shoot me if im wrong) like 'couldn't they have waited a few weeks' until they got outside instead of hooking up? And idk, might just be me feeling hopeful, but I feel like their friendship is more of him seeing Skye as a little sister? Since we know what a good brother he is :) Like during the thing with Lawson he went to kind of stand by her but didn't actually cut in and tell them to stop, more like a supportive sort of thing? Which is what my older sister does, was gonna say my brother but he's too mouthy lol. But yeah...hopefully just some more empty hype!!

(oh man I am just too scared to lose him to something as silly as this)

Back