Skip to main content

Skye, You Hypocritical Nasty Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Leo initially coupled up with Sky because he knows that she is the most popular outside the house. Although I do believe he does genuinely care for her in some way during their relationship, his ultimate goal was to stay in the house as long as possible.

I think he got complacent with Sky, open up his lovely dovey feelings towards her, the housemate and especially the camera, thinking that she is totally on board and is also doing the same for Australia to see. Ultimately he overestimate Sky's feelings for him / or underestimate how switch on she is and thus, in his own words, realise that it "made him look like a jackass". I personally think 'clueless' is the better word.

Dont get me wrong though, I quite like Leo as he is mature and seem quite perceptive of other people's feeling. I just think he can hold his own without Sky beside him as the main act.

Last edited:
I think she is receiving a very thorough edit job. There are far too many housemates coming out of the house and after seeing some of the past footage saying that what we are seeing is nothing's like the spoiled, rude brat that they lived with. I think we saw a bit of their Skye tonight.

I think it is absolutely hilarious that a 30 yr old male actually thought a 20 yr old female would be "that" much into him, he even alluded that he had never been rejected before!!!! ROFL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He lives on the Gold Coast, has he seen what 20 yr old men look like there???!!!! He is so vain its repulsive! :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Talk about mid life crisis!!!!

What's her age got to do with it? People can be serious/not serious about someone at any age. And I do recall a lot of Skye fans saying "Who cares?" about the age gap when they first hooked up. Any excuse to make Skye look better, I suppose. Next thing you know, someone will bring up the learning disability thing as an excuse :rolleyes:

If it was the other way around, and Leo wasn't as interested in Skye as she was him, you'd all be saying what an asshole he is, and how he only cares about himself and poor Skye blah blah blah. As it is now, the showmance thing is being used as an excuse to bash Leo, yet if Priya hadn't bought it up, I doubt the thought would have crossed Skye's, or her fans minds. What if he does genuinely have feelings for her? Skye is never blamed for her actions, but everyone else is.

What's her age got to do with it? People can be serious/not serious about someone at any age. And I do recall a lot of Skye fans saying "Who cares?" about the age gap when they first hooked up. Any excuse to make Skye look better, I suppose. Next thing you know, someone will bring up the learning disability thing as an excuse :rolleyes:

If it was the other way around, and Leo wasn't as interested in Skye as she was him, you'd all be saying what an asshole he is, and how he only cares about himself and poor Skye blah blah blah. As it is now, the showmance thing is being used as an excuse to bash Leo, yet if Priya hadn't bought it up, I doubt the thought would have crossed Skye's, or her fans minds. What if he does genuinely have feelings for her? Skye is never blamed for her actions, but everyone else is.

I was a fan of Skye.

I have to say that you are right in all what you said.

I like people playing the game because that's what BB is, but playing the game hurting others, that is a definite turn off for me. She behaves like a spoil brat and that's not OK in any age, IMO.

I like Priya so much because she is playing the game and still genuinely care for people.

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back