Skip to main content

Skye: With Leo gone, I'm finding...

Every episode of Seinfeld had at least one laugh out loud moment in it. :roflmao:

Oh wait-on topic: Skye and Leo were never an actual thing. And neither will Ryan be.

I think the longest term "relationship" she will have in that house is with that flower crown.

Not for me I'm afraid. That's one show I didn't find funny at all. Not even once, let alone once per episode lol. Friends was another I never found all that funny, either. I blame only having the ABC for most of my childhood - mostly British and Australian shows (oh we had Ch9 also, but I mainly watched the ABC), so I don't really get the American sense of humour that much. Sure, there's definitely stuff in US shows/movies I do find funny, but yeah Seinfeld and Friends, just no.

On topic - lol yeah you're right with that flower crown! I can see that one working out on the outside. Maybe even for more than a few months!

(Haha see, I do get the US sense of humour sometimes :D:p).

Yeah it wont happen because Ryan doesn't seem interested in any of them. He's the type to go for runway models. He probably has a GF on the outside but appearing single for the female votes

Yeah it wont happen because Ryan doesn't seem interested in any of them. He's the type to go for runway models. He probably has a GF on the outside but appearing single for the female votes

Really? I'm thinking dumpy with a "HOT BITCH" handlebar tattoo.

Leo said the exact same thing and he ended up with Skye.
Ryan hasn't had moves made on him and I can't see him snuggeling and getting close to Skye tbh. I recall in the first week or two, who was it that said that he was a terrible kisser ?

Ryan hasn't had moves made on him and I can't see him snuggeling and getting close to Skye tbh. I recall in the first week or two, who was it that said that he was a terrible kisser ?
Skye said Jake was terrible and she still made out with him after that.

tbh it doesn't really matter but i'd be in the small percentage that would like to see Skye and Ryan do something together to see what the public reaction to it would be given they are the two favourites.

I thought that was during the perfect pair challenge where the HMs were being put in order of a category and someone from the pair who had to guess said "It can't be best kisser because did you see how Katie kissed Ryan?" I think they were saying Katie was the bad kisser, not Ryan.

Back