Skip to main content

Skye: With Leo gone, I'm finding...

Judging by all the outraged replies I am hoping they hook up! Anything that means people stop voting for Ryan is AOK in my book. :thumbsup:

You do know that if they do hook up, Skye will most likely win anyway?

That's where my votes will be going.

If it comes down to a Ryan/Skye final, I won't care who the hell wins, because I won't be watching. Or voting. :sleep:

Depends how this plays out...

I can assure you though, if Ryan goes, Skye has this in the bag..

He better not make a stupid decision with this. It will cost him.

You guys are worried over nothing, seriously. Not gonna happen.

I will say though, and I know you won't like it, Ryan would be the dullest winner ever. And it's looking likely. He seems like an OK guy, but he's just not winning material. It would suck for the show, quite frankly.

If it comes down to a Ryan/Skye final, I won't care who the hell wins, because I won't be watching. Or voting. :sleep:
NAk6C.gif

You guys are worried over nothing, seriously. Not gonna happen.

I will say though, and I know you won't like it, Ryan would be the dullest winner ever. And it's looking likely. He seems like an OK guy, but he's just not winning material. It would suck for the show, quite frankly.
From what all the evicted HMs have said, he's hilarious as all hell so I think once we were able to see him out of there without the producers deciding what we're shown and not have to worry about the PG rating, he'd be quite a funny guy.

Didn't he call Skye 'brainless' or something anyway??

I doubt anything will happen (maybe just being too hopeful)

From what all the evicted HMs have said, he's hilarious as all hell so I think once we were able to see him out of there without the producers deciding what we're shown and not have to worry about the PG rating, he'd be quite a funny guy.
I definitely think he's being censored to within an inch of his life, might be why he got such an invisible edit in the first few weeks.

I definitely think he's being censored to within an inch of his life, might be why he got such an invisible edit in the first few weeks.
I think so too. Thinking back the first time we really saw funny Ryan (and he even got airtime) was during the Hotel Task and even then he was saying things like fucking dickhead and I fucking hate this job. So I imagine it clicked in that he needed to tone down the language and adult nature of his jokes if he wanted to be shown at all. Especially after Sonia made the comment about barely seeing him.

I think so too. Thinking back the first time we really saw funny Ryan (and he even got airtime) was during the Hotel Task and even then he was saying things like fucking dickhead and I fucking hate this job. So I imagine it clicked in that he needed to tone down the language and adult nature of his jokes if he wanted to be shown at all. Especially after Sonia made the comment about barely seeing him.
Also Sam said in one of his post-eviction interviews that he has an R-rated sense of humour, or something like that, and he knew that those jokes wouldn't be shown, and he said that Ryan had the same sense of humour, so that's why we weren't seeing much of him.

Yep, I'm the same. Let's face it... with the way every single female evicted HM has banged on about him since being out (besides Gemma), he could've had one already if he wanted to.

He's done very well up until now without one and is peaking in popularity at just the right time. This could totally derail him especially from voters who don't like Skye.

Of course this is all just speculation that he'd ever go for her anyway but with no Sunday show, what else do we have?! haha

I think the rave about him because he is the only one left in their group so they are desperate for him to win.

Back