Skip to main content

Skye VS Layla

Nicely put together!! Skye does mention that she met David S at a mutual friend's place. It was in her interview with @Luke Blundell.

Estelle and the other posse of haters should be ashamed of themselves for spreading this vile story like it was some kind of truth. Such bullshit. No respect at all for these people... And no apology to Skye either...

There is no substantial proof that Skye ran this hate campaign against Layla. It's all one sided statements and stories.

Regardless, two wrongs doesn't make a right. Estelle instigating hate against skye just to back layla up isnt right either.

Estelle is running a hate campaign which makes her look =__=" lol

Ppl who talk about Skye's maturity or another person's maturity need to consider their own maturity.

There is no substantial proof that Skye ran this hate campaign against Layla. It's all one sided statements and stories.

Regardless, two wrongs doesn't make a right. Estelle instigating hate against skye just to back layla up isnt right either.

Estelle is running a hate campaign which makes her look =__=" lol

Ppl who talk about Skye's maturity or another person's maturity need to consider their own maturity.
I questioned Estelle about this and as you see above, her comment was something derogatory like, you can't teach stupid/ dumb... And for me to get over it. Hmmm... More like, Stop trying to find any semblance of truth in my smear campaign. Who is setting the bad example here?

Back