Skip to main content

Skye calls herself the winner of Bigbrother 2014.

Will Skye win?

• 100%

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • No way!

Votes: 129 54.9%
  • Cant tell yet...

Votes: 22 9.4%

• Total voters
House Thinker Richard Evicted as Confident Skye Gets a Shake Up!

resizer.aspx

(Skye was meanwhile preoccupied with working out whether Leo had received ‘most votes to save’ or had merely been saved ‘in no particular order’. “Can’t you just be happy for him?” David quipped.)

I'm not trying to be mean, I'll attack her rubbish personality when I feel the urge to do that but I don't get the whole 'skye is aesthetically beautiful' thing, she's just so....cliched, but like a caricature.

Naturally I can make this criticism because as you all know I'm quite the oil painting. Well on the outside at least, and that's what's most important.

just jokes I'm drop dead gorgeous on the inside as well you big sillies.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'll attack her rubbish personality when I feel the urge to do that but I don't get the whole 'skye is aesthetically beautiful' thing, she's just so....cliched, but like a caricature.

Naturally I can make this criticism because as you all know I'm quite the oil painting. Well on the outside at least, and that's what's most important.

She looks better without makeup. Even then she is no supermodel. Average.

Off topic in know, but I'm eating a few prawns for lunch. It's quite amazing how much better they look without their heads!

House Thinker Richard Evicted as Confident Skye Gets a Shake Up!

resizer.aspx

(Skye was meanwhile preoccupied with working out whether Leo had received ‘most votes to save’ or had merely been saved ‘in no particular order’. “Can’t you just be happy for him?” David quipped.)

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-66/eviction-wrap/
I missed Dave saying this. He cops a lot of flack on here from people but he is astute in his observations I tell ya.

Indeed. "Confidence" isn't about bringing other people down or constantly needing to compare yourself to them, and there's a huge difference between "positive thinking" and believing you're entitled to something because you've decided you really want it. Every time someone defends her attitude with those terms I shudder.

Personally I found Tim's little self serving rant near the end of the show in the diary room far more repulsive and offensive that anything Skye has said or done this year. I'm referring to Tim's obnoxious accusation that Drew and Boogs were jealous of him 'cos he is UNIQUE (insinuating there's nothing special about the other hms) and that's why they were 'picking' on him. lmao

My goodness, what delusional egotistic tripe.

I concur, and would say the same about most women - that we look better without makeup there is something to be said for natural beauty.

Except for madge, that old mummified pop tart needs makeup like a twinkie needs preservatives.
You really have a way with words. :roflmao: :hilarious:

I can't wait for Madge to see this and their reply. :laugh:

I look at Skye and think, "if she looks like this at 20 then what will she be like at 30 or 40.
plasti_surgery.jpg

They're all there to be winners, they all probably think they're the winner... Skye is the only one that voices it.

They're all there to be winners, they all probably think they're the winner... Skye is the only one that voices it.
I doubt that's quite true, tbh. All or most of them may believe they CAN win it, but it's like athletes in a competition--they may all be confident they have the ability to win and be able to see it happening, but it's a different kind of person who shows up with the attitude that they have it in the bag and don't understand what anyone else is even doing there.

I agree with what most are saying, she's really annoying me. It's taken however many days it has been for me to finally realise that I have grown an unhealthy dislike for her :(

The repetitive hand love hearts to the crowd are cringy and so are her play-for-the-camera facial expressions. In saying all that, she has been very entertaining in terms of providing conflict and tension, so I appreciate her for that.

She's served her purpose though and hopefully misses out on the dollars. I want Dave to win just to see her reaction..
I'd like to see Leo win only for this reason (to give Skye a jolt). Skye thinks she is so much better and so much more liked than Leo, she didn't even congratulate him on being saved. Skye is a selfish, spoiled, shallow, FAKE, narcissistic, brat.

In poker there is a thing called "the Tell", it is a body movement that a player does, without knowing it, that tells the other players what they are thinking. Skye has a tell and it really showed up in the 11/11/14 show. When Leo was called safe, Skye rubbed her temples, when Ryan was called safe, Skye rubbed her temples. She has done it before. Whenever she is upset or mad but knows she cannot let the cameras see it, she rubs her temples. It is called a self-soothing action. She is trying to calm herself down.

In poker there is a thing called "the Tell", it is a body movement that a player does, without knowing it, that tells the other players what they are thinking. Skye has a tell and it really showed up in the 11/11/14 show. When Leo was called safe, Skye rubbed her temples, when Ryan was called safe, Skye rubbed her temples. She has done it before. Whenever she is upset or mad but knows she cannot let the cameras see it, she rubs her temples. It is called a self-soothing action. She is trying to calm herself down.
I always figured it was her fake frozen Joker-esque smile that was giving her game away whenever Leo gets saved. She cannot believe it is really happening.

Back