Skip to main content

Skye calls herself the winner of Bigbrother 2014.

Will Skye win?

• 100%

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • No way!

Votes: 129 54.9%
  • Cant tell yet...

Votes: 22 9.4%

• Total voters
Hey don't look at me I was 'done' with the 'game' about 3 days ago. I even stated that on numerous occasions that I thought whatever this was had become circular and was no longer interested in continuing as it was rather pointless but yet I kept on receiving notifications about being quoted.
Funnily enough those quotes were in response to your continual replies. Don't they allow mirrors on your ward? Hope the meds help with your sense of logic one day. Try harder.

Funnily enough those quotes were in response to your continual replies. Don't they allow mirrors on your ward? Hope the meds help with your sense of logic one day. Try harder.

I was rephrasing the same message differently in the hope that you'd eventually get the hint. Maybe a more literal approach would've been better.

tumblr_mimrzyYu9k1rugtvpo1_500.gif

Please_Stop.gif

I was rephrasing the same message differently in the hope that you'd eventually get the hint. Maybe a more literal approach would've been better.

tumblr_mimrzyYu9k1rugtvpo1_500.gif

Please_Stop.gif
Too funny - you just can't help yourself can you? Shouldn't you be off "hating" on Priya and thus sustaining your hypocrisy? Have fun with that.

Back