Skip to main content

Skye calls herself the winner of Bigbrother 2014.

Will Skye win?

• 100%

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • No way!

Votes: 129 54.9%
  • Cant tell yet...

Votes: 22 9.4%

• Total voters
So don't believe the internet when it's negative for Skye but believe it when it's positive for Skye. Got it.

And TV week and jumpin bio's are such reliable sources of journalistic integrity.

#TeamSkye #alwaysanexcuse #oneeyed

And I don't see all these vile Skye hate threads that keep getting mentioned. I see way more nasty threads for Dave than Skye. With Skye I see people commenting on behaviours they are seeing from her that they do not like. And guess what!!!?? She is on a tv show where her behaviours are there to be judged by us. They all are. Poor Skye, such a victim.

You just don't get it - you're still obsessing on my interpretation and how you see what I consider major flaws as trivial. I don't have people in my social circle who act like skye. I wouldn't put up with it if I did.
If I had the time to learn how to edit together all the footage from BB that I consider clear evidence of the dot points above then I would but somehow I think you'd just end up replying with a "so what, she's young - plenty of young people are like that..."

Everyone's perception is their own truth yet you choose to judge mine instead of offering your perception of her behaviours that you interpret as positive. I'm all ears.

You just don't get it

Look you engaged me first by directly quoting and asking me whether I was ‘kidding’ in regards to my opinion on Skye.

You are kidding aren't you?

I then politely proceeded to explain my rationale behind Skye’s behaviour and why I don’t regard any of it as seriously as her haters do. In all honesty I rather hang around a ‘brat’ like Skye with her supposed warts and all than the humourless, wet blanket, bitter and twisted souls who criticize her for what I consider to be trifling ‘transgressions’. I can just imagine the barrels of fun Skye haters have every time they get together, NOT. :rolleyes:

I don't have people in my social circle who act like skye.

tumblr_m3mfghwKKK1ro9k0y.gif

You could've fooled me. lol

Apparently you’re taking exception to this because you’re misconstruing my own admittedly biased personal take (something that I’ve stated repeatedly) on Skye as me demanding that you kowtow to my own version and perception of her actions whilst in the house. Yet in the same breath you insist that I justify why I find Skye endearing/likable. lol

your perception of her behaviours that you interpret as positive. I'm all ears.

Talk about a cat chasing its tail. :hilarious: I can’t be the only one that find the irony and hypocrisy of this amusing. lol

We’re gonna around in circles here, thank but no thanks I’ve already said what I wanted to say. If up to this point you don’t ‘get’ any of the points I’ve made thus far then going into further ain’t gonna change that and it's better to leave it at that and move on.

I then politely proceeded to explain my rationale behind Skye’s behaviour and why I don’t regard any of it as seriously as her haters do. In all honesty I rather hang around a ‘brat’ like Skye with her supposed warts and all than the humourless, wet blanket, bitter and twisted souls who criticize her for what I consider to be trifling ‘transgressions’. I can just imagine the barrels of fun Skye haters have every time they get together, NOT. :rolleyes:

tumblr_m3mfghwKKK1ro9k0y.gif

You could've fooled me. lol

Apparently you’re taking exception to this because you’re misconstruing my own admittedly biased personal take (something that I’ve stated repeatedly) on Skye as me demanding that you kowtow to my own version and perception of her actions whilst in the house. Yet in the same breath you insist that I justify why I find Skye endearing/likable. lol

Talk about a cat chasing its tail. :hilarious: I can’t be the only one that find the irony and hypocrisy of this amusing. lol

We’re gonna around in circles here, thank but no thanks I’ve already said what I wanted to say. If up to this point you don’t ‘get’ any of the points I’ve made thus far then going into further ain’t gonna change that and it's better to leave it at that and move on.

Your explanation has consisted of dismissing her behaviour as trivial and better than some 20 year olds. That's been the extent of your "personal take" so it's pretty hard to misconstrue it if that's all it is. We've been going around in circles because you refuse to give anything more and now you've resorted to equating someone who reads more into Skye's behaviour than you as humourless, a wet blanket, bitter and a twisted soul. So you feel quite justified in judging someone based on their alternative opinion but feel it's unfair to judge Skye on repeated examples of actual behaviours? You wanna talk about irony and hypocrisy??

Next.

Your explanation has consisted of dismissing her behaviour as trivial and better than some 20 year olds. That's been the extent of your "personal take" so it's pretty hard to misconstrue it if that's all it is. We've been going around in circles because you refuse to give anything more and now you've resorted to equating someone who reads more into Skye's behaviour than you as humourless, a wet blanket, bitter and a twisted soul. So you feel quite justified in judging someone based on their alternative opinion but feel it's unfair to judge Skye on repeated examples of actual behaviours? You wanna talk about irony and hypocrisy??

Next.

So you feel quite justified in judging someone based on their alternative opinion but feel it's unfair to judge Skye on repeated examples of actual behaviours?

Aren't we all hypocrites then?

You feel justified in 'detesting' Skye for whatever reasons you think are valid, I get that. Whatever, when it comes right down to it I don't really give 2 flying fucks who you like or don't. Knock yourself out if hating on Skye makes you happy, I won't get in your way. lol

I just responded to you quoting me because I wanted to make it clear that you 'hating' on Skye for the reasons you listed isn't some universal truth that people who do happen to be fans of her haven't woken up to yet, which is the impression I'm getting from the sanctimonious tone of your posts.

I'm well aware of the things Skye has done whilst in the house, I just don't consider them to be serious/significant enough to dislike anyone let alone 'detest' them.

But it's the height of arrogance that you think I owe you (or anyone else for that matter) a detailed explanation as to why my perception of an individual doesn't align with yours, it's akin to brainwashed nutjobs who think they'll be allocated 72 virigins for blowing themselves up for the cause.

If you can't get your head around that just don't bother replying to me about this 'matter' again and move on. Like Tom said to Skye, we are different people you and I and end it at that.

Aren't we all hypocrites then?

You feel justified in 'detesting' Skye for whatever reasons you think are valid, I get that. Whatever, when it comes right down to it I don't really give 2 flying fucks who you like or don't. Knock yourself out if hating on Skye makes you happy, I won't get in your way. lol

I just responded to you quoting me because I wanted to make it clear that you 'hating' on Skye for the reasons you listed isn't some universal truth that people who do happen to be fans of her haven't woken up to yet, which is the impression I'm getting from the sanctimonious tone of your posts.

I'm well aware of the things Skye has done whilst in the house, I just don't consider them to be serious/significant enough to dislike anyone let alone 'detest' them.

But it's the height of arrogance that you think I owe you (or anyone else for that matter) a detailed explanation as to why my perception of an individual doesn't align with yours, it's akin to brainwashed nutjobs who think they'll be allocated 72 virigins for blowing themselves up for the cause.

If you can't get your head around that just don't bother replying to me about this 'matter' again and move on. Like Tom said to Skye, we are different people you and I and end it at that.

For Satan's sake you have a talent for dramatising things don't you? Detesting someone is not "hating on" someone. I don't hate anyone on a reality television show, especially fame chasers on BB. I reserve hatred for people whose behaviour actually affects my life.

Then you return to things you've already said
- a bizarre interpretation of my giving concrete reasons for why I detest skye as a HM = this is a "universal truth"
- you don't consider her behaviour serious etc

Another odd interpretation that I think you owe me an explanation of why your perception doesn't align with mine??? In my world, a discussion/debate works like this: I give my reasons for not liking X, someone will either agree or disagree. If they disagree they give their reasons for disagreeing and offer an alternative view. In your world apparently if you don't agree you tell people their perception is not a universal truth and shoot down their reasons as being too trivial for you then fail to offer any constructive alternative view. When have I ever said "Your perception isn't like mine - you owe me an explanation because of that?" When you say "Skye has some genuine caring and entertaining personality traits that I find endearing", apparently it's arrogant to want to know what you think those traits are and, akin to a suicide bomber mentality?? OK then. Good luck with that approach.

For Satan's sake you have a talent for dramatising things don't you? Detesting someone is not "hating on" someone. I don't hate anyone on a reality television show, especially fame chasers on BB. I reserve hatred for people whose behaviour actually affects my life.

Then you return to things you've already said
- a bizarre interpretation of my giving concrete reasons for why I detest skye as a HM = this is a "universal truth"
- you don't consider her behaviour serious etc

Another odd interpretation that I think you owe me an explanation of why your perception doesn't align with mine??? In my world, a discussion/debate works like this: I give my reasons for not liking X, someone will either agree or disagree. If they disagree they give their reasons for disagreeing and offer an alternative view. In your world apparently if you don't agree you tell people their perception is not a universal truth and shoot down their reasons as being too trivial for you then fail to offer any constructive alternative view. When have I ever said "Your perception isn't like mine - you owe me an explanation because of that?" When you say "Skye has some genuine caring and entertaining personality traits that I find endearing", apparently it's arrogant to want to know what you think those traits are and, akin to a suicide bomber mentality?? OK then. Good luck with that approach.
This is much ado about nothin'. lol Seriously the amount of energy your dedicating to a non-issue is a tad creepy. I can just imagine how you must fun to be around if everyone has to comply to your way of thinking/perceiving people etc...

Have no idea what it is that you are bleating on about or what it is that you're trying accomplish but I'm bored with the 'topic' hence have no interest in continuing. You can find someone else that wants indulge it. I'm out, I don't know how to make it any clearer.

This is much ado about nothin'. lol Seriously the amount of energy your dedicating to a non-issue is a tad creepy. I can just imagine how you must fun to be around if everyone has to comply to your way of thinking/perceiving people etc...

Have no idea what it is that you are bleating on about or what it is that you're trying accomplish but I'm bored with the 'topic' hence have no interest in continuing. You can find someone else that wants indulge it. I'm out, I don't know how to make it any clearer.
All you have to do is say your HATE Skye and that all the haters are right about her, then they might shut the faaarrk up!! That's all they want. How DARE you like her!

All you have to do is say your HATE Skye and that all the haters are right about her, then they might shut the faaarrk up!! That's all they want. How DARE you like her!

She has her fans, don't worry about the haters, don't spend your energy feeling bad because of them. Support your favorite and block the haters. I do that for Priya, and god she has a lot of haters

She's rude, arrogant, inconsiderate, immature and I'd be incredibly annoyed if she were to win. She's hardly even done anything but complain..

She's rude, arrogant, inconsiderate, immature and I'd be incredibly annoyed if she were to win. She's hardly even done anything but complain..

Yes that's obvious. I can't see why anybody would want somebody with no personal hygiene to win. Her apoligists think being a skank is 'cute.'

Reactions: BSK

lol - it takes energy to read and write? Clearly you struggle with simple comprehension skills if you are even managing to read more than a few words of each post. Unlikely, judging from your bizarre comments. You do realise that for every post I make you respond? Are you "creeping" yourself out? Initially I thought we could have a valid discussion about opinions on someone but clearly I was wrong - rational argument isn't for you. Too "energy sapping"? lol. Hell, simple spelling and grammar is proving too difficult for you now hey?
Still, it's been memorable for the suicide bomber analogy - doesn't get more bizarre than that - be sure to stick to the medication and don't hassle the nurses.

lol - it takes energy to read and write? Clearly you struggle with simple comprehension skills if you are even managing to read more than a few words of each post. Unlikely, judging from your bizarre comments. You do realise that for every post I make you respond? Are you "creeping" yourself out? Initially I thought we could have a valid discussion about opinions on someone but clearly I was wrong - rational argument isn't for you. Too "energy sapping"? lol. Hell, simple spelling and grammar is proving too difficult for you now hey?
Still, it's been memorable for the suicide bomber analogy - doesn't get more bizarre than that - be sure to stick to the medication and don't hassle the nurses.
Ok. What part of I'm bored are you having trouble grasping? You wanna keep on discussing 'this' that's fine be my guest, just find someone else to amuse yourself with and stop quoting me about it. Cappice?

Last edited:
Ok. What part of I'm bored are you have trouble grasping? You wanna keep on discussing 'this' that's fine be my guest, just find someone else to amuse yourself with and stop quoting me about it. Cappice?
Are you related to Travis? No, now it's all clear - you're related to Skye aren't ya? Come on, you can tell us. :joyful:

Back