Skip to main content

Skye calls herself the winner of Bigbrother 2014.

Will Skye win?

• 100%

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • No way!

Votes: 129 54.9%
  • Cant tell yet...

Votes: 22 9.4%

• Total voters
whc24.jpg
wow um.................waves a subsonic hello

She plays up too much to the cameras... it's embarrassing...

I don't think she's admirable or deserves the win....

I think if she does win she'll turn into a complete snob[DOUBLEPOST=1415802357][/DOUBLEPOST]I really wanted skye to get evicted tonight (Richard's eviction) and not having access to her clothes/belongings until the season finished

She plays up too much to the cameras... it's embarrassing...

I don't think she's admirable or deserves the win....

I think if she does win she'll turn into a complete snob[DOUBLEPOST=1415802357][/DOUBLEPOST]I really wanted skye to get evicted tonight (Richard's eviction) and not having access to her clothes/belongings until the season finished
yep she is deff throwing the "im tho thindee" shit at us has "thinthe" the beginning. I can't stand her. As a gold coast neighbour and ex long standing resident she is "VERY GOLD COAST" Tacky as shit and fake everything. or like the Lacey boys Cool.

I cant stand her. fake as ......................chinese havianas

I don't think she'll risk not packing her bag again in the future. She's not stupid enough not to realize that BB was punishing her for her arrogance tonight.

Interesting how her edit has suddenly changed. From golden girl to cocky brat. I wonder what the cause of that was.

yep she is deff throwing the "im tho thindee" shit at us has "thinthe" the beginning. I can't stand her. As a gold coast neighbour and ex long standing resident she is "VERY GOLD COAST" Tacky as shit and fake everything. or like the Lacey boys Cool.

I cant stand her. fake as ......................chinese havianas

chinese havii's- haha gold!

I don't think she'll risk not packing her bag again in the future. She's not stupid enough not to realize that BB was punishing her for her arrogance tonight.

Interesting how her edit has suddenly changed. From golden girl to cocky brat. I wonder what the cause of that was.
this place? I found it strange that after abot had a say then bb got ruled

hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm having a sausage sizzle at the weekend to raise money to vote for whoever is up against Skye. Anyone hungry? Nom nom nom

And then I may go sell my soul to the devil. It will be worth it.
I have this horrible feeling that the teenies will vote for gerl power and she will win and parents at xmas will say "what the fuck happened on my statement ya cunts"

It always happens. The production team bring in the teen audience through the favorable edit for the funny innocent ditzy creature and toward the end their morals kick in and realise "we can't let an idiot like them win this show".

I agree with what most are saying, she's really annoying me. It's taken however many days it has been for me to finally realise that I have grown an unhealthy dislike for her :(

The repetitive hand love hearts to the crowd are cringy and so are her play-for-the-camera facial expressions. In saying all that, she has been very entertaining in terms of providing conflict and tension, so I appreciate her for that.

She's served her purpose though and hopefully misses out on the dollars. I want Dave to win just to see her reaction..

Skye is wayyy too much now. I was a fan of hers, then I was so so with her, now she is absolutely unbearable. Not packing a suitcase, saying she IS the winner, and thinking that she runs the place is ridiculous.

I'll just leave this here (from jumpin):

(Skye was meanwhile preoccupied with working out whether Leo had received ‘most votes to save’ or had merely been saved ‘in no particular order’. “Can’t you just be happy for him?” David quipped.)

enough said.

Skye is wayyy too much now. I was a fan of hers, then I was so so with her, now she is absolutely unbearable. Not packing a suitcase, saying she IS the winner, and thinking that she runs the place is ridiculous.

I'll just leave this here (from jumpin):

enough said.
Indeed. "Confidence" isn't about bringing other people down or constantly needing to compare yourself to them, and there's a huge difference between "positive thinking" and believing you're entitled to something because you've decided you really want it. Every time someone defends her attitude with those terms I shudder.

Back