Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

OMG ITS HERE!
I seriously want to look up all my earlier posts from the first three weeks when I said I knew Skye was going to be smart with her money and actually does think about the bigger picture! Just so I can throw it in the haters faces when they said she will waste the money she won or will win. I knew she was like this! She was the only one that wanted to put her money to logical use in the first week.

I loved Skye to start off with in the show, and then I thought she got a bit over confident .. meeting her in person was amazing, we spoke for ages, we talk every day now... i think she's very genuine...
I'm the exact same!!
I liked her up until the week she was HoH and nominated David to save aisha from that she just headed down hill for me based on her over confidence and too much over the top childish behaviour.
I'm liking her now she's out. Her past facebook comments are kind of bitchy but funny it's hilarious to read.
I'm glad she didn't win but she's definitely even more entertaining now she's out.

I'm getting annoyed at how all these ex housemates are making judgements and calling out Skye on social media. Like fuck off.

Specifically Tully and estelle. Wth is up with that. Not cool at all. It's as though they r trying to instigate hate on our Skye. Not cool at all.

In my opinion they r trying to remain relevant and unforgotten. Piss off already. Bloody bitches

I'm getting annoyed at how all these ex housemates are making judgements and calling out Skye on social media. Like fuck off.

Specifically Tully and estelle. Wth is up with that. Not cool at all. It's as though they r trying to instigate hate on our Skye. Not cool at all.

In my opinion they r trying to remain relevant and unforgotten. Piss off already. Bloody bitches
Ohhhhh.... Don't get me STARRRTED!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/wdEDlwrxD2/
skye.m.w.y
49 minutes ago
Thank you so much for yesterday had the most amazing time! such an amazing team @beginningboutique

10838329_374744652689448_747399512_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
19 hours ago
Had an amazing time tonight at the Loving Tan event with @beginningboutique and finished off the evening pampering myself thanks to @cedarandstonebotanicals

10818007_760780183991097_830446235_n.jpg

I like that green and blue dress

Apparently Gemma liked a comment on her thread about Skye being called a turd. This is why I don't like many of the housemates of 2014 and why most of them left so early in the game.

There is a reason why Skye was top 3. Some of the other housemates are such sore and bitter losers

Apparently Gemma liked a comment on her thread about Skye being called a turd. This is why I don't like many of the housemates of 2014 and why most of them left so early in the game.

There is a reason why Skye was top 3. Some of the other housemates are such sore and bitter losers

Lol the photo of her on the kitchen floor on her ig
I have never had kids but even I know that is not a realistic look at what mum life is like. Immaculate kitchen imaculate hair and make-up breastfeeding in the middleof the kitchen floor.

Back