Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Only 35 pages? pfft!
Skye will throw a tantrum when she learns how little effort her supporters have put in.
tumblr_nbuc8aEhdd1sbc6g5o7_400.gif

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-favour-only-one/story-fni0cjvj-1227130569037

"Wheatley-Young pledged to give it all to her mother so she could pay off her mortgage, and use whatever was left to take her on a holiday."

It's reasons like this why I'd be fine with Skye winning. She does have some annoying habits, but she does have a lot of really genuine qualities (her reaction to the money, talking to Dave when he was alone). One of the main reasons I would like Skye to win is because I don't like most of the people in this season so watching their bitterness and rage over losing to someone they constantly deemed beneath them would be very satisfying.

Poor Skye, love how Priya and Trav are there for her. True friends.
Monday night, looks like it's going to be a drama filled night!

I actually wonder if it's THEIR secrets that have upset her, especially to the point of not wanting to be there. Hope not... She has been a bloody TROOPER. All this crap about her being spoiled etc is a bullshit reason her detractors use because she is such a massive threat.

Just hearing the amount of crap that has been levelled at her on here and by the likes of Travis doing that bad taste skit about her....

I hope she came out of that downer (yesterday or today - whenever), shakes the whole fkn lot of them off her back, and wins this game with a LANDSLIDE %.

I actually wonder if it's THEIR secrets that have upset her, especially to the point of not wanting to be there. Hope not... She has been a bloody TROOPER. All this crap about her being spoiled etc is a bullshit reason her detractors use because she is such a massive threat.

Just hearing the amount of crap that has been levelled at her on here and by the likes of Travis doing that bad taste skit about her....

I hope she came out of that downer (yesterday or today - whenever), shakes the whole fkn lot of them off her back, and wins this game with a LANDSLIDE %.

PREACH!!!

I have looked at this again and again, and I hope it doesn't create a negative reaction for her... I'll happily take the sympathy though

If its in regards to the comments Ryan made about her weeks ago about being dumb bimbo from the goldcost it could definitely work in her favour, if its about her getting upset about something she has said and something taking offence then it could work against.

I have looked at this again and again, and I hope it doesn't create a negative reaction for her... I'll happily take the sympathy though
It will depend entirely on what she is upset about. Given that it will be shown tomorrow....I can't see her fans ditching her at this late stage but perhaps the other HM fans might angry vote against her. Is that what you mean?

It will depend entirely on what she is upset about. Given that it will be shown tomorrow....I can't see her fans ditching her at this late stage but perhaps the other HM fans might angry vote against her. Is that what you mean?
exactly what I mean!

With Estelle, I believed people were voting for anyone but her to somehow eliminate her. That worries me!

Back