Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Too much time in the sun maybe? Or starting botox/plastic surgery at a young age?
Yeah, there's that too. But supposedly it takes years for the sun uv damage to be noticeable on the skin. It's still bizarre even for someone who spends the day bathing in sunlight to look that 'old' at that age.

Watching the extended version of the video about her on the official site. She's awesome!

She's so faking the dumb thing, but she's awesome! I recommend people watch that if they haven't already.

Watching the extended version of the video about her on the official site. She's awesome!

She's so faking the dumb thing, but she's awesome! I recommend people watch that if they haven't already.

I watched it last night, nothing impressive... Although I havnt seen any UPDATES, so who am I to judge?

We shall wait and see

She's very TOWIE-esque.. on first impressions.
I'd like to chat with her about finding a better colourist as her hair is screaming for some lowlights and conditioner, and request that she please through her pale pink lipstick away.
Apart from that, keeping an open mind personality wise.

I CANNOT believe I'm
Going to say this... But I love her!!! I love how her niavity forced to show Gemma for the bitch she is!! I love that she cried!!

She's going to win!!

Haha yep, she's great!

Reminds me of Princess Sparkles, but I really loved that season because of her.

was she from last year? that's the only season I never watched....?

Nah Princess Sparkles was Bridgette from the last season on channel ten.

Bridgette was also a young blond who was naive but actually really good natured. I think Skye is a more adult version. I think she's smarter and less selfish in the child like manner Bridgette was. There is a similarity in the naive nature and people assuming one thing which she isn't.

Well based on impressions so far.

ohhhh of course!!!! id forgotten about Princess Sparkles!!!

Can't believe I'm admitting that Skye is now one of my favourites! Thought she may have been a long lost sugar sister for a while but damn I was wrong, this girl can actually hold a conversation and isn't afraid of confrontation. I think she will bring many laughs!

Can't believe I'm admitting that Skye is now one of my favourites! Thought she may have been a long lost sugar sister for a while but damn I was wrong, this girl can actually hold a conversation and isn't afraid of confrontation. I think she will bring many laughs!
And I think she's going to ever so sweetly call people on their bullshit!!

Already doing try outs for Ralph Magazine ????

1410222239996_wps_1_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg

1410219149830_wps_10_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg
1410223664658_wps_43_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg

Loved the fact that when she was talking to Priya about how she was upset about what Gemma said and then Gemma came in she actually confronted her about it, instead of not bringing it up <33

Loved the fact that when she was talking to Priya about how she was upset about what Gemma said and then Gemma came in she actually confronted her about it, instead of not bringing it up <33
Me tooooo!! She didn't change the subject or pretend... I farking LOVE that!!!!

Back