Skip to main content

Skye and Leo have gone "all the way"

Good point. Just to clarify I'm not saying that I don't like Leo, I just think that the portrayal of him has been altered to make him more appealing. :)
That's fair enough! I guess because I never had the view he was a Buddhist monk to begin with and also knew that he's a minor celeb in they gay modelling industry that the pic didn't mean anything to me. He was an overweight dude who was partying too much and eating junk so he said he had to change his mindset to make some life changes and lose the weight. I just see him as a guy who smartened up in some aspects of his life as he got older but I think there's this stereotype people come up with as soon as they hear yoga or meditating that's really way off base. It's all good though! :)

Why are people saying 'double standards'? I don't like Skye or Leo but Lawson has(had) a girlfriend and they're both single, there's a huge difference.
It's not a crime to have sex. Don't be hypocritical, we've all done it. She can 'go all the way' with whoever she wants and if she wants to 'go all the way' with someone after a week or two, well then it's just a shame on her if it doesn't work out.
Not sure why anyone's surprised though, she wanted to fuck Jake the first week in there which is totally fine, I mean, whatever.

I won't say anything else on this thread other than:

I am not buying this bullshit for a second. Goodbye!

Skye was dating Dion for several weeks but possibly broke up because she was going on BB...who knows maybe they would still dating if she hadn't entered the house, or thought they would get back together once she was evicted, if they still liked each other. Dion's friends supposedly didn't know they had supposedly broken up, that's why they posted on SM, after seeing Skye with Jake.

Anyway if Skye had a BF just before BB, kissed Jake (and Aisha) within a week and followed Leo around like a puppy the day he entered the house, trying on his clothes etc, she might be keen to take things further.... as long as there's no regrets, if anything did happen with Leo.

Is it possible that it was Cat and Lawson who the rumor is actually about? I don't think it matters if Leo and Skye did or didn't but if they did it was a busy week sexually in the BB house.

They were all made aware that the show would be off the air for 3 days so they all turned into horny jack rabbits.

Is it possible that it was Cat and Lawson who the rumor is actually about? I don't think it matters if Leo and Skye did or didn't but if they did it was a busy week sexually in the BB house.
I think it was probably Leo and Skye. Maybe Aisha and Travis too and Cat and Lawson. That Courier Mail article said people have been getting it on the whole time. It wasn't until last night that I learned the PG rating in Australia is completely different to the US so BBAU isn't even allowed to show it or even a glimpse of it. All they can do is "discreetly imply" and really would anyone care to have airtime wasted to learn Leo/Skye or Aisha/Travis rooted? They're all consenting single adults, confined together 24/7. People have one night stands after meeting someone for an hour in a club. We know those four are in a relationship or some sort of one at least when it comes to Leo and Skye so I see nothing shocking or even informative there.

When it's people that are cheating or getting together with someone that's apparently hooked up with another HM for example though... ie Clawson or the Lisa/Skye/Jake thing I can see why that gets the focus. Even the Jade/Ed thing because it was so one-sided. When both people are into it and there's no drama involved it just seems like yeah ok whatever, let's move along.

Are you a friend or an acquaintance of his?

If not, I'm just curious what you've seen of the maybe 8 minutes of airtime he's had so far that would make you say his whole life revolves around material interests. I don't know what car he drives, what he spends his money on, if he buys things he can't afford to try to impress people. From his clothes it sure doesn't seem he's materialistic at all and we definitely haven't heard him speak of anything even remotely close.

8 minutes is all I need.

The way he was hovering his junk over Skye's crotch area and just the general way they were interacting had me thinking. hmmmm something is definitely going on there. I wasn't convinced before but there is something different about them now.

I wish we had big brother uncut still for moments like that, it's probably never gonna be aired now -.-

Back