Skip to main content

Skye and Leo have gone "all the way"

Speaking to DMA exclusively, the source confirmed that Skye, 20, and Leo, 31, have 'gone all the way' together in the Big Brother
Maybe the same source, as the one saying Cat and Lawson did something naughty in the bath? lol

One of the female DM reporters spent the night in the BB house with a few others while the HM's were in lockdown...so might get fed insider knowledge?

If it's a leak it must have happened in the past couple of days... maybe during the Friday night party, after a few drinks?
What would viewers think, if it turned out to be true?

Last edited:
Speaking to DMA exclusively, the source confirmed that Skye, 20, and Leo, 31, have 'gone all the way' together in the Big Brother

Maybe the same source, as the one saying Cat and Lawson did something naughty in the bath? lol

If it's a leak it must have happened in the past couple of days... maybe during the Friday night party, after a few drinks?
What would viewers think if it turned out to be true?

It adds about 2seconds of interest in the anecdote but I don't really care. It's no biggie. Neither is hurting anyone else. I find him a bit creepy but I'm not the one doing him.

Remember there was that Courier Mail article yesterday that we were trying to get access to but couldn't read the full thing about all the sexy times being had in the house that we aren't seeing. I suspect that's where the DM is either getting their info from or the same sources are speaking to both.

I can believe this happened with her and Leo.

Remember there was that Courier Mail article yesterday that we were trying to get access to but couldn't read the full thing about all the sexy times being had in the house that we aren't seeing. I suspect that's where the DM is either getting their info from or the same sources are speaking to both.

I can believe this happened with her and Leo.
I don't believe anything in this paper or whatever source they claim to have. We have seen article after article of lies about housemates from them. Any hint of a housemate with another person and suddenly they are in a relationship. Often they don't even bother to spell names correctly.
The law used to be that accusing a woman of having sex is libelous, no idea what the deal is in Australia.
This paper is just full of gross, slimy writers. They make TMZ look like the classiest operation ever.

I don't believe anything in this paper or whatever source they claim to have. We have seen article after article of lies about housemates from them. Any hint of a housemate with another person and suddenly they are in a relationship. Often they don't even bother to spell names correctly.
The law used to be that accusing a woman of having sex is libelous, no idea what the deal is in Australia.
This paper is just full of gross, slimy writers. They make TMZ look like the classiest operation ever.
My point though was that there was a QLD paper who was advertising an article yesterday and we couldn't get access to the full thing to see what else they said...

"BIG Brother has chosen to go PG this year, leaving viewers hungry for goss on the X-rated antics of the housemates. Other than a few dirty pashes in the spa, we have been left in the dark on what happens when the lights go out. Our BB insiders shared way too much information on what the contestants get up to when they think no one is watching. We have been told the housemates have become experts at using sheets to set up secret cubby houses between the beds to get some privacy from the cameras. There have been many secret hook ups under the makeshift hide outs that have not gone to air. Our snoop said, “Add a few drinks into the mix with this lot and you get way more than you bargained for”. Tim Dormer also opened up about how outrageous the housemates this year were after he spent just one night in the compound."

So I'm guessing that either the DM took info from this one or the same people were talking to both.

My point though was that there was a QLD paper who was advertising an article yesterday and we couldn't get access to the full thing to see what else they said...

"BIG Brother has chosen to go PG this year, leaving viewers hungry for goss on the X-rated antics of the housemates. Other than a few dirty pashes in the spa, we have been left in the dark on what happens when the lights go out. Our BB insiders shared way too much information on what the contestants get up to when they think no one is watching. We have been told the housemates have become experts at using sheets to set up secret cubby houses between the beds to get some privacy from the cameras. There have been many secret hook ups under the makeshift hide outs that have not gone to air. Our snoop said, “Add a few drinks into the mix with this lot and you get way more than you bargained for”. Tim Dormer also opened up about how outrageous the housemates this year were after he spent just one night in the compound."

So I'm guessing that either the DM took info from this one or the same people were talking to both.
Yes, I agree there are anonymous sources claiming things, but the Daily Mail posts so many articles and rumors about the housemates that I don't believe a word they say.

Back