Skip to main content

Sick of Skye

I thought she said she had a learning disability. She read out that HoH letter pretty well.
Yeah, because all those with learning disabilities can't read........................................................................................................................................................................

Just like anything, it probably varies depending on the person, what kind of disability etc.

Let's not try to box them into something they are not.

Also, I think it was ADD she had? I'm not sure.

go watch it. ryan, sandra and dave bail her up that the foot of the stairs and glare down at her while having a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1413463284][/DOUBLEPOST]
she didn't claim to be illiterate, did she?
What do you thin
Yeah, because all those with learning disabilities can't read........................................................................................................................................................................

Just like anything, it probably varies depending on the person, what kind of disability etc.

Let's not try to box them into something they are not.

Also, I think it was ADD she had? I'm not sure.
ADD isn't actually considered a 'learning disability'. Google is always right.

What do you thin

ADD isn't actually considered a 'learning disability'. Google is always right.
Learning disability or not a learning disability, it's irrelevant.

I think she said she had learning difficulties, I can't remember if she specified what, but either way, just because she can read doesn't mean she's putting it on.........................

Learning disability or not a learning disability, it's irrelevant.

I think she said she had learning difficulties, I can't remember if she specified what, but either way, just because she can read doesn't mean she's putting it on.........................
She said she had both learning disabilities and ADD.
I'm just going to agree to disagree with you because in my general opinion people with learning disabilities can't read properly. I never said anything about them not being able to read at all, they're just not good at it.[DOUBLEPOST=1413464571][/DOUBLEPOST]
She said she had both learning disabilities and ADD.
I'm just going to agree to disagree with you because in my general opinion people with learning disabilities can't read properly. I never said anything about them not being able to read at all, they're just not good at it.
I never once said, 'she's putting it on' either. There's obviously something wrong with her.

She said she had a learning disability but don't be fooled into thinking that all people with learning disabilities are of low intelligence. I think her intelligence is just fine but she seems to have vocabulary issues. She has definitely shown problems finding the correct words to vocalise her thoughts but once she hears the words, often quite sophisticated ones, she seems to know the words she wants to use and what they mean. This doesn't mean she's dumb, it just means she has an issue recalling and processing words. Her reading seems fine, she's quite canny in reading people and her social skills are good, if a little naive but that could be her age, just every now and again she stumbles with language. It's actually quite a common long term problem of people who have had a brain injury. I don't know if she's ever had one but it seems very similar.

I'm not saying she's a genius but she's certainly not an idiot.

I don't mind watching her but I don't think she should win... it would be embarrassing if she does, she's acts like she's 13

I think she takes up a lot of air time with air head comments and we don't get to hear interesting and mature discussion.

I would hate to be in the house with her... she would constantly be acting up for the cameras, that would be a game in itself for Skye.

The feud today with Ryan was reminiscent of a principal telling off a primary school student- it's so difficult to converse with Skye...

I still think she should stay for the next couple of weeks but winning the prize money? Skye? doesn't seem right

FUCK YOU SKYE.

If you weren't pulling a Ben2013 with a fake persona and lying about being a player it would be cool.

Unfortunately you are being a disingenious prick and you are in no way hot enough to get away with it. Kate Upton/Jennifer Hawkins/Any Other Hot Chick could pull off what you're trying to sell, but not you.

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck you in a nightclub toilet, but that's about it. You're pointless otherwise.

PS. I know what I said is terrible, but it has made me laugh so much I can't even express how much HAHAHHAHA

FUCK YOU SKYE.

If you weren't pulling a Ben2013 with a fake persona and lying about being a player it would be cool.

Unfortunately you are being a disingenious prick and you are in no way hot enough to get away with it. Kate Upton/Jennifer Hawkins/Any Other Hot Chick could pull off what you're trying to sell, but not you.

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck you in a nightclub toilet, but that's about it. You're pointless otherwise.

PS. I know what I said is terrible, but it has made me laugh so much I can't even express how much HAHAHHAHA

How is she not being genuine? She has been the exact same person since day one! It's just now she is becoming more irritated to people putting shit on her.

skype is just irritating to watch the "dumb act" was cute at first now its just grating on my nerves
especially after BB showed her nomination vid it clearly
showed shes playing them
hoping her act will get her to win
shes so cocky she thinks shes going to win it
skye needs to GO i hope she s up for eviction next week

skype is just irritating to watch the "dumb act" was cute at first now its just grating on my nerves
especially after BB showed her nomination vid it clearly
showed shes playing them
hoping her act will get her to win
shes so cocky she thinks shes going to win it
skye needs to GO i hope she s up for eviction next week
I bet you $100 if she is up for eviction she won't be going home :D

Was gonna make a new thread for this, but there's so many Skye threads around so I'll just stick it in here:

Stop using ADHD as an excuse for Skye's act.

So over it. I know plenty of people with ADHD who have never acted the way Skye does. And I know spoilt brats without ADHD who act exactly the same as she does. Just admit that she can be quite manipulative and bungs on the babyish "oh I'm so confused" act when things don't go her way. I know Katie & Lisa could be bitches, but seeing now that they're not the only ones who have called her out on it, so many people can't be wrong?

I think Sky has become up herself a lot as the show has progressed.

She has become somewhat of an expert in how people should act towards others and gained an enormous head for thinking she is the front runner to win BB all because she got a loud crowd when crossing over Sonya. Its taken over her original personality which we all thought was cute and innocent (dumb and daddys girl to others).

I think she has a good heart, but the game and the confines of the house are getting her to behave differently. After all she is still only 20

Well thats my take on it

Im starting to really love her now.

RainhaGretchen%2520%25286%2529.gif

Considering the only thing you have ever fucked in a nightclub toilet to date is your own hand, I think you're post is pretty pointless.

Back