Skip to main content

Sick of Skye

I liked both of these posts just so I could then unlike them :)

tumblr_lmt5o9rKYU1qbh9xro1_500.gif

Skye was pissed off because the other housemates finally saw the tactical side of her, they know now that the dumb blonde bimbo facade she puts on is an elaborate act.

I'm sick of Skye. She's acting it up so much. She doesn't want to cause controversy so she just whinges so it get wrapped up. Then she cries over them leaving the room to get attention. She's a big actress.
She's not going anywhere mate, sorry :(

I was sick of her from day 1. I'm glad others are starting to see how nasty and sneaky she is. She's a disgusting little brat. Hoping the voters can catch up as well and get her out.
Cute thought but the haters of Skye are too few and far between. With players like Lawson,Sandra,Cryan,Cat still in the house there is no way Skye will be leaving before them.

Skye was pissed off because the other housemates finally saw the tactical side of her, they know now that the dumb blonde bimbo facade she puts on is an elaborate act.

I don't get this, she would have been thinking about her nominations for a couple of days, so of cause in the nomination clip she would sound unusually intelligent, and like she's 'playing the game', (but they all are, that's the point of Big Brother).

And also, I dont think she is playing up the dumb bimbo act (well maybe a little) but I think it's more to do with that she cant think or convey her thoughts in the moment. That's what I believe happened when Ryan confronted her.

I don't get this, she would have been thinking about her nominations for a couple of days, so of cause in the nomination clip she would sound unusually intelligent, and like she's 'playing the game', (but they all are, that's the point of Big Brother).

And also, I dont think she is playing up the dumb bimbo act (well maybe a little) but I think it's more to do with that she cant think or convey her thoughts in the moment. That's what I believe happened when Ryan confronted her.
Cryan confronted her?? Now I am pissed!! (hasn't seen tonights ep)

Cryan confronted her?? Now I am pissed!! (hasn't seen tonights ep)
go watch it. ryan, sandra and dave bail her up that the foot of the stairs and glare down at her while having a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1413463284][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought she said she had a learning disability. She read out that HoH letter pretty well.
she didn't claim to be illiterate, did she?

go watch it. ryan, sandra and dave bail her up that the foot of the stairs and glare down at her while having a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1413463284][/DOUBLEPOST]
she didn't claim to be illiterate, did she?
It's not available on jump in yet :(

Back