Skip to main content

Sick of Sandra

She's an ungrateful bloody cow.

eb43d9b4ab2e470a973dc6f17c03a1a4.ashx

(P.S. Legs for years)
Looks like Gemma WAS the wisest of them all.

"Is that what Australia wants? For me to act like an idiot?"

No, Sandra. We want you to stop acting like a mopey, childish bore. Grow up, chill out. Appreciate the fact you're probably one of the last BB housemates Australia will see, and quit the bullshit.

No, Sandra. We just want you GONEEEEEEEEEEEE! Bubbyeeeee!!!!

So true. She was so nasty to Dave in the beginning and would look at him with so much disgust coz of his beard. It's like she's never owned a mirror. Gotta say that am kinda taken back how Dave is still loyal to her. He's screwing up his chances now.

I have said this on another thread but I think it's appropriate here. We have looked inside Sandra's inner goodness and we found this.
Salt00.jpg

I don't 100% love Sandra but I feel like she is one of the few housemates who is a just a genuine average citizen. Too many people with connections and media experience.
Sandra is way too insecure and needy. Constantly needs reassurance and is depressing the hell out of people around her. She's such a downer and a waste of good television. She needs to go!

Sandra spent all of her energy on her relationship with Sam (and maybe Ryan) and didn't bother to develop connections with anyone else. The group dynamic of Sam, Sandra, and Ryan seemed very negative toward most everyone in the house. Sandra has taken this negativity and run with it. She is so jealous of Skye it isn't even funny and it doesn't look good on a 30 yr old woman.

Sandra spent all of her energy on her relationship with Sam (and maybe Ryan) and didn't bother to develop connections with anyone else. The group dynamic of Sam, Sandra, and Ryan seemed very negative toward most everyone in the house. Sandra has taken this negativity and run with it. She is so jealous of Skye it isn't even funny and it doesn't look good on a 30 yr old woman.

It is normal to want to spend most of your time with the people you like best.

With house dinners/group tasks/trapped in a small proximity and the fact there is 24 hours to fill in a day, there is more than enough time for a bit of everything.

I don't think Sandy is jealous of Skye. I love Skye, but if I was trapped with her 24/7 I would go fucking bonkers. I have a girlfriend who shares a lot of Skye's qualities and I barely cope with her fb updates and monthly coffee date. If I was trapped in a house with her sweet sparkly stupidness, I would go mad.

MAD I TELLS YA!!!!!!

It's like, Sandra's time in the house can be summed up as:

• Complained that she wasn't having fun and wanted to go home, after one week.
  • Latched on to Sam, then made the entire house tell her how attractive she was.
  • Guilt tripped Sam for respecting his relationship and not hooking in with her.
  • Isolated herself from the other housemates, and stuck with Sam and Ryan (who she probably perceived as the strongest housemates, and would take her far into the game).
  • Spent a full week complaining that she had to be a "staff" member.
  • Had the audacity to condemn Cat for her conduct with Lawson, when she has done the same thing with Sam (we all know, if Sam had gone for her, Sandra would not have given the slightest fuck about morality).
  • Cracked a tanty because she has been nominated, again.
  • Helped gang up on Skye, then laughed about it not 5 seconds later. This is obviously her displaying the mentality of a primary-school bully.
Well said. She is incredibly self-centered and immature. Not to mention hypocritical (about Lawson & Cat, for example). She is also the biggest drama queen in the house. I was SO HAPPY when Skye stood up to her, that took guts. Sandra is horrible. I can't wait to see her evicted.

And then, in the bedroom, she (for a lack of better words), really cunted up her behaviour. Seriously, to Skye's face she was all "oh, it's all about perception, so if that's how YOU want to see it, then I won't stop you." Then acted like a snarky bitch behind her back not 5 minutes later.
Totally agree with you. I KNOW people hate the C-word but that's exactly what Sandra is - a C*NT! She really is. The way she bitched about Skye was so hypocritical.

She was smirking and smiling and shit. Her manly face said it all. Even high fiving Ryan and laughing. She is not only man looking but acts ugly.
Well said. She does look like a man and she also reminds me of a sheep (sorry to all the sheep out there). She's one of those women that wants to hang with the boys and get their attention/affirmation. She sees other women as competition. She is pathetic. I HATE her so much!

Sandra's an absolute classic.

1. Thinking it was her popularity with the public that saved her and David, meanwhile they were the second least saved when up for eviction together, he was the second most saved when he was up alone and she only was saved last week by 2% over Sam
2. Believing that Cat being HOH was the reason she was nominated last week when Cat didn't even give her any points. The woman couldn't comprehend that others in the house might just want her gone
3. Sulking her ass off after being nominated while saying from the first day they were on shakes that she wanted to go home and several times since, including last night amidst her sulking about potentially going home... pick a lane bitch
4. Crying her ass off that Sam didn't take her to the Sanctuary but then going off and Cat and Lawson the next week for going in
5. Telling Sam he's not only the centre of her universe but the centre of the show and then he gets booted a few days later

Not only batshit and miserable but absolutely delusional.

Back