Skip to main content

Sick of Sandra

Amelie

"Is that what Australia wants? For me to act like an idiot?"

No, Sandra. We want you to stop acting like a mopey, childish bore. Grow up, chill out. Appreciate the fact you're probably one of the last BB housemates Australia will see, and quit the bullshit.

"Is that what Australia wants? For me to act like an idiot?"

No, Sandra. We want you to stop acting like a mopey, childish bore. Grow up, chill out. Appreciate the fact you're probably one of the last BB housemates Australia will see, and quit the bullshit.

Agreed, moody human being. I honestly believes she loves everyone fluttering around her. Get over it move on and enjoy the experience

And there she is being an antagonizing little cunt to Skye, all to make herself feel better. This woman just can't act her age.

Skye hit the nail on the head. Sandra was throwing a tantrum, and can't own up to having the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

Agreed 100%, I haven't liked her personality from day 1 massive drainer! I also think Skye handled her self well with Ryan, I felt he was attacking her because he was dirty on the clip he saw of her voting for him.

And there she is being an antagonizing little cunt to Skye, all to make herself feel better. This woman just can't act her age.

Skye hit the nail on the head. Sandra was throwing a tantrum, and can't own up to having the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

Completely agree. I've tried to like Sandra, but her moody tantrums over being nominated last week and this week are pretty immature. And she has the nerve to have a go at Skye... bit rich really. Sandra will likely be out next week and we won't have to put up with her moodiness anymore.

It's like, Sandra's time in the house can be summed up as:

• Complained that she wasn't having fun and wanted to go home, after one week.
  • Latched on to Sam, then made the entire house tell her how attractive she was.
  • Guilt tripped Sam for respecting his relationship and not hooking in with her.
  • Isolated herself from the other housemates, and stuck with Sam and Ryan (who she probably perceived as the strongest housemates, and would take her far into the game).
  • Spent a full week complaining that she had to be a "staff" member.
  • Had the audacity to condemn Cat for her conduct with Lawson, when she has done the same thing with Sam (we all know, if Sam had gone for her, Sandra would not have given the slightest fuck about morality).
  • Cracked a tanty because she has been nominated, again.
  • Helped gang up on Skye, then laughed about it not 5 seconds later. This is obviously her displaying the mentality of a primary-school bully.

I have always preferred Sandra over the other more hair tossing, bosom thrusting, looking in the mirror types. She is far more down to earth and I enjoy her odd loyalty to Dave and his reciprocal loyalty, although at times it seems a tad strained. I was never fond of her alliance with Sam. Nice to see Ryan stepping up to the plate too. Get rid of Priya or Jason. Priya isn't as savvy as she thinks. P.S. Sandra and Sam never took it as far as Cat and Lawson. Get rid of at least one of them too. Wisdom and restraint overruled. Nothing wrong in becoming close to someone who is attached, just know the rules and respect.

It's like, Sandra's time in the house can be summed up as:

• Complained that she wasn't having fun and wanted to go home, after one week.
  • Latched on to Sam, then made the entire house tell her how attractive she was.
  • Guilt tripped Sam for respecting his relationship and not hooking in with her.
  • Isolated herself from the other housemates, and stuck with Sam and Ryan (who she probably perceived as the strongest housemates, and would take her far into the game).
  • Spent a full week complaining that she had to be a "staff" member.
  • Had the audacity to condemn Cat for her conduct with Lawson, when she has done the same thing with Sam (we all know, if Sam had gone for her, Sandra would not have given the slightest fuck about morality).
  • Cracked a tanty because she has been nominated, again.
  • Helped gang up on Skye, then laughed about it not 5 seconds later. This is obviously her displaying the mentality of a primary-school bully.
Perfect, this is spot on.

@Luke Blundell Can you read this out to Sandra this coming week after she has been evicted and ask her if had any idea that she was coming off this way.

I have always preferred Sandra over the other more hair tossing, bosom thrusting, looking in the mirror types. She is far more down to earth and I enjoy her odd loyalty to Dave and his reciprocal loyalty, although at times it seems a tad strained. I was never fond of her alliance with Sam. Nice to see Ryan stepping up to the plate too. Get rid of Priya or Jason. Priya isn't as savvy as she thinks. P.S. Sandra and Sam never took it as far as Cat and Lawson. Get rid of at least one of them too. Wisdom and restraint overruled. Nothing wrong in becoming close to someone who is attached, just know the rules and respect.
Loyalty to Dave are you kidding? Only loyal to his face you mean. And the only wisdom was shown by Sam who knew the girl outside was a better bet than the sook inside.

Sandra is a certainty, Ryan didn't help his cause by going after Skye so hopefully he will join her as the second evictee.
You could be right but it so depends on who's voting. Also its hard to tell who is most popular outside house esp with that jump-in thingy. Surely if there was a real fav, they'd be getting to hoh more than once. Like if Skye is most popular outside, wouldn't she get HOH again next time??????? No one has had it twice yet and when Sam got HOH, I was shocked, cause I never thought he would be that popular. Is that jump in thing legit???? Can you vote without paying, cause if so they would able to rig it for sure. (Sorry off topic.)

You could be right but it so depends on who's voting. Also its hard to tell who is most popular outside house esp with that jump-in thingy. Surely if there was a real fav, they'd be getting to hoh more than once. Like if Skye is most popular outside, wouldn't she get HOH again next time??????? No one has had it twice yet and when Sam got HOH, I was shocked, cause I never thought he would be that popular. Is that jump in thing legit???? Can you vote without paying, cause if so they would able to rig it for sure. (Sorry off topic.)

Yes, you vote without paying and it is rigged.

dunno about hatred. Don't really know the girl but man, she's annoying. Wonder why she is so negative. She has a big, happy grin, she's not ugly (tho she was sporting a pretty ugly zit on her neck tonight - sorry couldn't help noticing it. It was a fairly good size) and apparently she has a great PERSONALITY (hm's have told her that and she still seemed pretty disappointed) I don't get it.

Back