Skip to main content

Sick of Sandra

You do realise that she wasn't in the conversation until Skye threw her in.
"Sandra, you always throw tantrums"

And then, in the bedroom, she (for a lack of better words), really cunted up her behaviour. Seriously, to Skye's face she was all "oh, it's all about perception, so if that's how YOU want to see it, then I won't stop you." Then acted like a snarky bitch behind her back not 5 minutes later.

And then, in the bedroom, she (for a lack of better words), really cunted up her behaviour. Seriously, to Skye's face she was all "oh, it's all about perception, so if that's how YOU want to see it, then I won't stop you." Then acted like a snarky bitch behind her back not 5 minutes later.
I totally agree, she wasn't nice in the bedroom. But she was brought into the fight by Skye clawing to keep her feet in the argument that she brought on herself. AND who doesn't rant to their friends after having an intense argument? Nobody just walks away and talks about politics, her adrenaline was probably running and she needed to blow steam - doesn't make it right, but anyone in her situation would be the same.

Sandra was owned by Skye tonight. She nailed it when she said if she (Skye) behaved like Sandra has been, then they'd be giving her a really hard time and she's that Sandra needs to realize that she was not the only one up for eviction. Sandra showed herself to have just as big an opinion of entitlement as Sam and Ryan tonight. Good thing she's going next eviction, she won't have to beg it to be her turn for eviction.

Skye also nailed Ryan when she called him on being condescending. With the comments he made about her when they left the room, she was spot in. She won lots of brownie points with me tonight when she was talking to the, but then she lost them when she told Leo it was Priya who told her he was using her to get further in the game. Then again Priya does it all the time too so maybe Skye was just getting her own back.

Loyalty to Dave are you kidding? Only loyal to his face you mean. And the only wisdom was shown by Sam who knew the girl outside was a better bet than the sook inside.
I did say it was odd. We can only see what is shown so we can only be 'forced' along party lines as issued by BB. As for Sam, well, he was a nail biter and that is never a good look. I can't see what she saw in him really. I do think she's not playing for the cameras/public like some others still there or evicted.

lesliedeathstare_zps5452fb99.gif
Salty Sandra!

I did say it was odd. We can only see what is shown so we can only be 'forced' along party lines as issued by BB. As for Sam, well, he was a nail biter and that is never a good look. I can't see what she saw in him really. I do think she's not playing for the cameras/public like some others still there or evicted.
That's what they had in common. they are both nail biters. There's a few in there, that I have noticed. (Not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

I wanted to scream at her tonight - Sandra, all of you are going to get nominated, get over it, stop moping around, enjoy the experience.

I have always preferred Sandra over the other more hair tossing, bosom thrusting, looking in the mirror types. She is far more down to earth and I enjoy her odd loyalty to Dave and his reciprocal loyalty, although at times it seems a tad strained. I was never fond of her alliance with Sam. Nice to see Ryan stepping up to the plate too. Get rid of Priya or Jason. Priya isn't as savvy as she thinks. P.S. Sandra and Sam never took it as far as Cat and Lawson. Get rid of at least one of them too. Wisdom and restraint overruled. Nothing wrong in becoming close to someone who is attached, just know the rules and respect.
Sandra is a pure and utter bitch! Sooking about body issues yet showing her flat-chested square body with tree-trunk legs! A true monstrosity!

It's annoying when people say Sandra and sam didn't over step the line like how kat and Lawson did.

True but keep in mind that..
*Sandra flirted with Sam
*told a lot of people she got feelings for him
*tried to make a move on him. Let's fucken be real here, when Sandra went 'you Wil always be somebody's else'.. that's a fucken move right there.. In a girly subtle way. Yet stil a move
*she caresses Sam's body on a few occasions
*let's sam massage her back and all
which is totally inappropriate if he has a fucken gf
*she cries over him not taking her to the sanctuary
*she sniffs his shirt
*she declared to almost everyone she has feelings for him. Ok I'm a girl and I can say that people only act like this in hopes the guy Wil say he too likes her and potentially something happening
*he touched her Titty

Mandra and sam are delusional to think they can be friends with the gf in the picture. Sam's gf won't wana be friends with Sandra. That is all.

I said this from the beginning, there was something about Sandra I did not like and it has come full surface.
Her mopey, whiney personality has come full force.
"Feel sorry for me, wah wah wah, tell me I'm pretty".

Bitch, you're 30, grow up and move out of home and be an adult.

I said this from the beginning, there was something about Sandra I did not like and it has come full surface.
Her mopey, whiney personality has come full force.
"Feel sorry for me, wah wah wah, tell me I'm pretty".

Bitch, you're 30, grow up and move out of home and be an adult.
I lol'd hard at that!

Back