Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

Sandra serving up some TRUTH.

I can't recall a housemate who has been a bigger sore loser than David. I cannot believe his slandering of the other housemates. Yes, he is entitled to feel however he likes regarding the way they treated him but he has been no angel himself. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I agree 100% I have always try to understand HMs and see where they come from, not judging them unfairly, but what David did is just not excusable. He is an hypocrite, he has not been always nice to others in the house, and now he now he is even worse, not happy at all, and I am glad he is gone

I must admit the bolded bit had me in gales of laughter. Pristianity is certainly grounded in TRUTH!!!

He has been evicted. Exactly why does he remain relevant to you and your flock? Let it go. Live and let live.

Stay pressed, tho, sis. ;)

Yes it is grounded in truth, there's a Prope sitting beneath a gilded image of PRISUS in the PRITICAN for a REASON.

Pristianity is fun parody, but Priya fans usually acknowledge when she has done something stupid.

Stay BLESSED xo

Sandra's had some good things to say about David when she left the house because they left on good terms, Ryan and Lisa also made up with David but the interviewers are often bringing up his first weeks in the house when viewers saw he was struggling to fit in etc, and the HM's behaviour towards David, so he's commenting on that atm

Sandra's had some good things to say about David when she left the house because we left on good terms, Ryan and Lisa also made up with David but the interviewers are often bringing up his first weeks in the house when viewers saw he was struggling to fit in etc, and the HM's behaviour towards David, so he's commenting on that
Are we blaming editing again? :p

Great to see Sandra clarifying further and giving us insight about her time in the house with David. Understandable that she wouldn't feel too good waking up tomorrow and seeing her friend give an unfavourable opinion right off the bat about her. But I don't think her purpose was to encourage hate against him and cause a 'lets bash David' scenario. Water under the bridge between them now.

Personally, I thought him saying Priya "would sell her soul to win big brother" was uncalled for but I guess just hyperbole to highlight her zest for this game. Surely there was more to David and Priya than their usual debates...she wouldn't cry for her 'nemesis' for a simple reason.

Hardly exposing. Like Sandra said herself in the blog Daves experience was obviously different. What Sandra feels was a non issue may not have been for Dave. All this is still overwhelming for Dave and he's being asked all these questions and told all these things about what was shown. I feel like the post is a little dismissive to how Dave said he felt but whatever she says they talked and they're moving on so I hope they're all good :)

Well David did handle it, but he still thought he was bullied. Plenty of people have been bullied over the years in Big Brother. I don't like seeing it. It's not entertaining.
For fucks sake, please stop twisting my words.
I said that David was being obnoxious in my opinion. Then you chimed in and were all like "but bullying is badddd".
I never said David did not handle bullying, I bloody said that people (aka you) need to stop throwing the word bully around like Big Brother is supposed to be the land of friendship and kindness. I don't like bullying either but its a fucking trashy tv show and it is inevitable. That is all I was trying to say. Please learn how to read.

One of the major issues in this year of BB, is most of the HMs are dickheads, no change.
And mostly have not even a pinch of charisma, off you go poof and vanish all of you - bar Penny.

Sandra was a whiny sooky dipshit in there, and she is of course the same now.
WTF does she think she could be a role model for, Centrelink adds or some crap? What has she ever done to admire?
Nothing, stupid cow.

Sam - is and always was a prick, legless or not.
His jokes are nasty & stupid, so if Sandy shares that, well that stupid shark story was enough for me.
He led emergency services on, there is a reason that is a crime, fuckwit.
Sam is a prick who never knows when the joke has gone too far, fuckwits like that cause havoc in life.

David - is a little guy, with Napoleon syndrome, he thinks he is a lot smarter, funnier, than he is in reality.
Why is he so shit around females?
Should have kept the beard, he has a double chin.
Wow he is sooooooooooooooo jealous of Priya - and I know what Lina means, all Dave is interested in is Dave.
He knows Priya schooled him, and showed his weaknesses - there was a battle between them, she won hands down, he hates it:)

One of the major issues in this year of BB, is most of the HMs are dickheads, no change.
And mostly have not even a pinch of charisma, off you go poof and vanish all of you - bar Penny.

Sandra was a whiny sooky dipshit in there, and she is of course the same now.
WTF does she think she could be a role model for, Centrelink adds or some crap? What has she ever done to admire?
Nothing, stupid cow.

Sam - is and always was a prick, legless or not.
His jokes are nasty & stupid, so if Sandy shares that, well that stupid shark story was enough for me.
He led emergency services on, there is a reason that is a crime, fuckwit.
Sam is a prick who never knows when the joke has gone too far, fuckwits like that cause havoc in life.

David - is a little guy, with Napoleon syndrome, he thinks he is a lot smarter, funnier, than he is in reality.
Why is he so shit around females?
Should have kept the beard, he has a double chin.
Wow he is sooooooooooooooo jealous of Priya - and I know what Lina means, all Dave is interested in is Dave.
He knows Priya schooled him, and showed his weaknesses - there was a battle between them, she won hands down, he hates it:)
Please don't hold back.
ahaha, thank you. :hilarious:

Is anyone doubting that Sam is an asshole.. lol
I could never see the appeal of him tbh. I always preferred David and Sandra as a comfy friends pair. David lasted almost to the end and would understandably be pissed off about being evicted at this point. Not one to mince words, perhaps he's now venting as it isn't going to affect his chances of winning. I'm sure I'd have a lot of pent up feelings and unsaid words if I was in his place.

Your obsession with David is worrying @MADONNA I think secretly you wish he was still in the house!

It's like saying I wasn't being racist to that black man when the black man says yes you were. no one thinks their at fault in this society anymore thats why everyone sues each other

Great to see Sandra clarifying further and giving us insight about her time in the house with David. Understandable that she wouldn't feel too good waking up tomorrow and seeing her friend give an unfavourable opinion right off the bat about her. But I don't think her purpose was to encourage hate against him and cause a 'lets bash David' scenario. Water under the bridge between them now.

Personally, I thought him saying Priya "would sell her soul to win big brother" was uncalled for but I guess just hyperbole to highlight her zest for this game. Surely there was more to David and Priya than their usual debates...she wouldn't cry for her 'nemesis' for a simple reason.
Well said

I agree 100% I have always try to understand HMs and see where they come from, not judging them unfairly, but what David did is just not excusable. He is an hypocrite, he has not been always nice to others in the house, and now he now he is even worse, not happy at all, and I am glad he is gone

OMG. I was not happy. :roflmao: My English is not always good, but in that post :shamefully:

Ryan is the ultimate game player! He literally is that rich bully tag someone gave him in here that he has been the ringleader of all of this and he acts superior to every one else in there. Priya & Ryan are on par imo

Back