Skip to main content

Sandra and Her Inner Goddess

So we looked into Sandra's inner goodness and found this
Salt00.jpg

weirdly that looks more like sugar than salt to me... is that a sign I think she has some sweetness to her, or just that I am craving chocolate?

Sandra seems so desperate that she prob would get an std.
Such a man pleaser

Sam would be like
baby sandy let me enter raw
and she be like sure sure to not disappoint her crush
and then.. two weeks later she wil get an itch

Pretty sure Sandra would strip down for any guy in the house. She is lonely as hell and she doesn't cope well with being alone either.
Imagine being 30 and being that pathetic. Acting like a desperate teenager, hanging with boys, thinking they all like you. I watch BB and can't believe she is a grown arse woman acting so immature. When she cried over Sam leaving I pissed myself laughing. She doesn't really know the guy, plus he has a gf, and Sandra acted like she was losing her bf/husband. She is a pathetic, pain in the arse!

Imagine being 30 and being that pathetic. Acting like a desperate teenager, hanging with boys, thinking they all like you. I watch BB and can't believe she is a grown arse woman acting so immature. When she cried over Sam leaving I pissed myself laughing. She doesn't really know the guy, plus he has a gf, and Sandra acted like she was losing her bf/husband. She is a pathetic, pain in the arse!
Agreed, It's all just a bit too much really.

I hate people who say she's whiney..I mean, she was nominated two weeks straight. Other housemates were nominated for two weeks straight, and complained, but no one had a problem with them.
And then they say that Skye isn't complain-y, but she left the dinner table because of a logical comment from Dave. Really?

Tbh I think Sandra is my spirit animal.

I thought it was pretty poor form of her when talking to David at the BBQ on last nights episode, when he was being extremely self deprecating......stating words to the effect that he knew he annoys the other housemates and that they all walk away from him when he engages them in conversation :(:( .......trying to make out it was his strategy, she stood there and said nothing!!! she is a heartless biatch for doing that.

Well she may not have always loved her time in there, but it was interesting to see just an ordinary person (not someone trying to be famous) and how they cope in the house, in a very weird year of BB. I don't think I could cope being cooped up with some of those people anywhere near as long as she did so I take my hat off to Sandra!!!

and cheers to @Consuela for always believing - you fought hard!

Back