Skip to main content

Sandra and Her Inner Goddess

Sandra's hypocrisy with the whole Clawson situation really turned me off her. Did her hissy fit and pathetic "You'll always be someone else's" to Sam slip her mind.
She thinks she's in the group that has the power and that she can coast a bit and get away with her passive aggressive behaviour.
I'm also sick of her sidling up to every guy in the house and saying "I never get hit on" etc. Insecurity is not an attractive trait and she comes across as a sour sad sack.
The way she treated David when they were paired was awful. He's a decent guy but all she was concerned about was him possibly making her look bad. I hope she goes tonight.

Funny-laugh-laughing-no-no-way-Not-ok-GIF.gif

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but from certain angles, Sandra totally looks like Ben (12) @Benjamin2012HM

Does anyone else see it?

I noticed it specifically tonight when she was in the DR talking about the conversation she had with Marina.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but from certain angles, Sandra totally looks like Ben (12) @Benjamin2012HM

Does anyone else see it?

I noticed it specifically tonight when she was in the DR talking about the conversation she had with Marina.

OH I totally see it now! Why did you have to point it out!?

I actually think she is quite attractive and her looks might not be your standard beauty, but there is something very unique about her and quite intriguing to look at. I think she has a unique beauty about her. I love her face... but seeing angles of ben, will not help this!

In yday's episode..Judging by the footage of her in the spa.. it would seem that if mandra was invited to a gangbang she will be up for it

OH I totally see it now! Why did you have to point it out!?

I actually think she is quite attractive and her looks might not be your standard beauty, but there is something very unique about her and quite intriguing to look at. I think she has a unique beauty about her. I love her face... but seeing angles of ben, will not help this!

I actually think she's attractive too. Not in your stereotypical way but yeah, I know what you mean. I see it sometimes.

From sexy spa romps to erotic fiction! Big Brother's Sandra heats up the house by reading out some raunchy writing...before locking lips with Leo
By Penelope Kilby for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 10:25 AEST, 14 October 2014 | Updated: 11:22 AEST, 14 October 2014

• Housemate Sandra showed her wild side on Monday night's episode of Big Brother Australia, puckering up for a kiss with intruder Leo and trying her hand at writing a Fifty Shades Of Grey-style book.

This week's task involves housemates presenting themed radio shows and the erotic fiction enthusiast may have found her calling outside the BB compound.

Sandra was called to the challenge room to host her very own radio show titled, 50 Shades Of Sandra - but first enjoyed a very passionate public smooch-fest.

Scroll down for video

1413242977158_wps_5_Big_Brother.jpg

Shaking it off! Sandra shook off her wholesome reputation on Monday night's episode by writing erotic fiction and sharing a steamy kiss with Leo

Things start to heat up in the house with 50 Shades of Sandra
    big-brother-s-sandra-flexes-raunchy-writing-skills-locking-lips-leo.html

Kicking back in the spa, the curly-haired blonde country girl from Wagga Wagga in southern NSW was first set for a kiss with Dave - until intruder Leo stepped in.

Although Sandra told Leo, 'I just went to pash Dave romantically and prepared myself for it!' it soon became was clear she wanted to lock lips with the statuesque piece of man muscle instead.

'Ready?' she propositioned Leo after turning her sights away from Dave.

'Oh you want to make out?' he replied.

1413243910141_wps_25_Big_Brother.jpg

Pucker up! Sandra was very forward about when it came to kissing the Canadian in the spa in front of other housemates

'There'll be no pulling away here,' Dave chimed in.

'The only thing this night needs is a little romance,' and with that, Leo and Sandra gave each other mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, complete with face-grabbing hand action.

'There you go,' Leo said after offering up his community service.

Fist-pumping the air with both hands, the Canadian beefcake strangely wiped his mouth with a towel and was on his way.

Still on cloud nine after the smooches, Sandra was then called to the challenge room to host her very own radio show titled, 50 Shades Of Sandra.

1413247942474_Image_galleryImage_bb_1403_JPG.JPG

Had an audience: 'The only thing this night needs is a little romance,' and with that, Leo and Sandra gave each other mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, complete with face-grabbing hand action

1413248006154_Image_galleryImage_bb_1404_JPG.JPG

+7
    How romantic! Fist-pumping the air with both hands, the Canadian beefcake strangely wiped his mouth with a towel and was on his way

BB gave her time to write her own naughty page-turner before taking to the air to do a live reading.

Described as 'the raciest erotic fiction on radio' her book titled Going Down, is 'a love story about two strangers who meet each other in a broken-down lift.'

Clearly her throat, Sandra transformed her voice into a lowered, husky version of her own, '...the air grew tense as Hudson shifted his body and ran his manly hands down her torso to settle on her hips. Sally shivered as she realised she could feel his breath on her neck, quietly caressing her skin as he spoke...'

1413243216646_wps_7_Big_Brother.jpg

Skye has been clear with her affections for Leo and was clearly hurt when he and Sandra kissed in the spa

Meanwhile back in the house, attention turned back to Sandra's dalliance the evening before.

Clearly shocked after being told the news of Sandra and Leo's passionate kiss, her friend was hurt.

The pair had become each other's confidantes as well as cuddle-buddies in the house, but Skye was hesitant to reveal her romantic feelings to Leo following his steamy kiss with Sandra.

'I like Leo but he's just typical muscly, good-looking guy that is used to getting girl or female attention,' she told Travis.

Elsewhere in the compound, the 'muscly' guy was perched in the tree house with Aisha, explaining his feelings for the blonde Skye, who is 10 years his junior.

1413243373503_wps_9_Big_Brother.jpg

Naughty girl! Still on cloud nine, Sandra was called to the challenge room to host her very own radio show titled, 50 Shades Of Sandra where she was asked to write and read erotic fiction

'If something happened between me and Skye I want it to happen organically.' he said.

He admitted to Travis and Ryan during his radio show challenge that of there was anyone in the house he would like to sleep with, it would be 20-year-old Skye.

Later that evening at bedtime, Leo climbed into with Skye.

Possibly seeing the error of his ways he tried to interrogate her feelings on the party snog.

'You’re a big boy,' she told him. 'You can decide what you want to do.'

1413243331470_wps_8_Big_Brother.jpg

Remorseful? Possibly seeing the error of his ways he tried to interrogate her feelings on the party snog while in bed: You’re a big boy. You can decide what you want to do,' she told him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-skills-locking-lips-leo.html#ixzz3G6Iy2e1X

Let's be honest here, Sandra is boring as fuck! She is so self conscious and lacks confidence to the extent she needs constant re assurance that she isn't completely butt ugly (which she isn't). But she isn't drop dead gorgeous either and needs to learn to play her role in the house and accept she isn't the boys first choice. Ryan should do the same and hook up with Sandra that's really his last option.

I'm getting pretty sick of coming up with excuses NOT to like her.

I semi-stanned for ha out of POLITENESS to the good sis @Consuela , but I can't be bothered any more.

People are always harping on about Sandra's need for constant reassurance but I don't see it. I recall two occasions when she's mentioned her appearance; the thigh drama and the dress drama. How is this constant?

People are always harping on about Sandra's need for constant reassurance but I don't see it. I recall two occasions when she's mentioned her appearance; the thigh drama and the dress drama. How is this constant?
I have to agree - I have thought a similar thing about the sulkiness claim. I think if you counted how many times each of the housemates showed emotion or frustration through anger or tears, Sandra would not actually come out as the most emotional or sulky. I have seen more of her looking happy than her sulking.

Back