Skip to main content

Sandra and Her Inner Goddess

Pretty sure Sandra would strip down for any guy in the house. She is lonely as hell and she doesn't cope well with being alone either.

I wonder how the "You are this show" logic Sandra had about Sam is now rolling around in her mind. Watch her be an even more hot mess than normal this week. Her "grief" will be deemed greater than Aisha's, in the number of tears anyway.

I wonder how the "You are this show" logic Sandra had about Sam is now rolling around in her mind. Watch her be an even more hot mess than normal this week. Her "grief" will be deemed greater than Aisha's, in the number of tears anyway.
She'll remember the Leo and kiss and try to go with it? Or most likely she'll crack on to Cryan and try to save them from being evicted by creating romance (won't help them imo).

I was just starting to like her again, a bit, and then she rubbed Lawson's nose in the mean intention behind Sam's "joke" comment, when Sonia asked them to come up with one word to describe how they felt.

Pretty sure Sandra would strip down for any guy in the house. She is lonely as hell and she doesn't cope well with being alone either.
pretty sure she wont for Dave. After all according to Sandra, he's just her friend. And man if that's how she treats her friends, hopefully Dave wouldn't have her anyway. (just quietly, I don't think Dave needs a showmance to win. He's got his eye on the prize:wink:

Back