Skip to main content

Sandra and Her Inner Goddess

Anyone else get the vibe that Sandra is making mental plans for her and Sam's epic relationship that will start once they leave the house and he dumps his girlfriend.

I can totally see her racing back to the hotel after being evicted, turning her mobile on, refusing all interviews so she can keep the line clear in case Sam calls and just waiting.......waiting.....waiting....

I'm curious why she did the majority of the work on the staff team. Was that to try to win the 3k &/or avoid noms or were the rest of the staff just not pulling their weight? I'm thinking it's the former.
She did it to suck up to her sam and Ryan her friends. Like how I would housework and cook for my ex to show I'm wife material. She is doing the same probably knowing how mental she is for sam

Sandra is delusional.. has she seen Sam's girlfriend.. she is so hot. Sandra is pretty plain jane to me.. kinda butch too like she has a lesbian look but obviously she likes the D

The thing that irritates me about Sandra is that she couldn't believe anyone would have the gall to actually nominate her. Her attitude was like "how dare you" and it was a slap in the face to people who have been up multiple times.

She is also a hypocrite. Calling out Cat & Lawson for cheating, when she and Sam are doing similar things. She follows Sam around like a puppy, she is pathetic. Watching a grown woman tell a guy (she barely knows) he is the centre of her universe is hilarious, sad & nauseating. I can't stand her.
I've actually heard her say things, in the last week or so, that made me think she's definitely pulled back. I still don't like her, for a few reasons, but I think she's definitely rethought her situation with Sam. The universe thing was a joke, so I didn't think too much of that. I think she absolutely handled it poorly, from the beginning. But, it seems as though she's gotten a little perspective. I also think the Cat/Lawson nonsense has woken her up a bit.

I really like her.

Sure she has had a couple of awkard moments to watch, but I think her great moments far outweigh the cringeworthy ones.

She is a strong, smart, fit and confident woman, which are all great qualities in a housemate.

Sure she has had a couple of awkard moments to watch, but I think her great moments far outweigh the cringeworthy ones.
Can you name one great moment? All I recall are ones that could be construed negatively. Conceding defeat on a challenge, crying over clothes, crying over Sam, crying over being "staff". I'm serious, I can't recall anything good, let alone anything you might define as great.

Can you name one great moment? All I recall are ones that could be construed negatively. Conceding defeat on a challenge, crying over clothes, crying over Sam, crying over being "staff". I'm serious, I can't recall anything good, let alone anything you might define as great.

In four weeks she has cried by your listing, 3 times.

I am not sure if watching Team Vagina is a new thing for you, but on the whole we as women tend to be overemotional, I understand to some that is a stereotypical comment, but in my experience women can cry alot and over nothing. I can remember last year, the forum response to Tahans tears over her lack of hairdryer were scorching. But for me, if I went away for a weekend and realised I forgot my Parlux hairdryer, there would be immediate tears!! So I identified with her heartbreak. Ha!

There are many examples I can give you watching Sandy that make me like her:-

Watching her dance and interact with her friends on a dinner night.

Listening to her quick and witty conversations with Leo.

Watching her friendships form in the house.

Watching her be silly.

Watching her be serious.

Watching her be playful.

Watching the enjoyment she gets from her exercise.

Her smile.

Her laugh.

Her "small breasted women rock" comment.

I like her. I like her a lot.

Guess I missed most of that, apart from the "small breasts rock" comment. Don't forget though, nearly everyone in the house are displaying these traits you rate so highly.

Ah well, guess I'm just "Team Peen" all the way! :laugh: If I want to watch "Team Vagina", I'll just look in the mirror. :p

Guess I missed most of that, apart from the "small breasts rock" comment. Don't forget though, nearly everyone in the house are displaying these traits you rate so highly.

Exactly, which is why I like the lot of them. I think they are a great bunch of people.

If I want to watch "Team Vagina", I'll just look in the mirror. :p

Is this your way of saying you see yourself as a cunt?

:D

I would have cried if they gave me that naff striped sack dress thing to wear. Was seriously hideous.

Back