Skip to main content

Sandra and Her Inner Goddess

So, she's actively going after someone who is in a relationship? Yeah, I'm sure that will endear her to the public. I generally frown upon anyone sucking the ear of someone in a relationship, but that's just me. Him giggling away didn't help either. There is not enough cuteness in the world, to make me be that girl. Sandra is steadily going down in my estimation.

08910a12dd6e4030ab381690d38825df.ashx

Still not her biggest fan, but I didn't realize she was put to work on the labour side of things. They really made it seem like she was just whinging over nothing, but with everyone acknowledging that she actually put in the most work, it all adds up now.

I have been neglecting my duties to this thread.

But yes @lafirenze you are correct as head of the Maids Union I can attest to the fact that it is extremely hard work being 'the help'. I often cry after a shift as you can only image the things I see and find - guests are filthy. Her work ethic is just another reason Sandra is amazing.

She's used to staying at "Hotel mummy and daddy" so having to lift a finger for other people must have come as a real shock to her

I'm curious why she did the majority of the work on the staff team. Was that to try to win the 3k &/or avoid noms or were the rest of the staff just not pulling their weight? I'm thinking it's the former.

She annoys me

She's a poor version of Cat and gets to fly under the radar with her borderline cheating because Cat is actively prowling....

She's not very smart, dependent on other's validation (more so than Cat), does all this unnecessary shit for other people and then gets down when they don't appreciate it (it's like- do less!) ....She's insecure and will tell everyone about ( to leo: " no one ever tries to pick me up" ) it's like... get over it and don't talk about it... Way to define your sense of self narrowly...

I really thought with Sandra we were getting a cool, quirky, chilled out, strong woman.... It's looking like the inverse....

Anyone else get the vibe that Sandra is making mental plans for her and Sam's epic relationship that will start once they leave the house and he dumps his girlfriend.
Yup, I'm pretty sure she was the one that said in last nights ep, Cat and Lawson should have waited until they were outside. Pretty sure that's what she's doing...

Easily my least favourite housemate this girl. What a whiner! I'm sorry but did I miss something and someone held a gun to her head to stay in the kitchen during the task?

Thousands of people would love to be in her position yet all we see and hear from her is whinge, bitch and complain.

Sandra ... what a total drainer. Get her out of there stat.

So, she's actively going after someone who is in a relationship? Yeah, I'm sure that will endear her to the public. I generally frown upon anyone sucking the ear of someone in a relationship, but that's just me. Him giggling away didn't help either. There is not enough cuteness in the world, to make me be that girl. Sandra is steadily going down in my estimation.
She is also a hypocrite. Calling out Cat & Lawson for cheating, when she and Sam are doing similar things. She follows Sam around like a puppy, she is pathetic. Watching a grown woman tell a guy (she barely knows) he is the centre of her universe is hilarious, sad & nauseating. I can't stand her.

Back