Skip to main content

Ryan: What does he actually bring to the show?

But if BB had shown that incident truthfully to the viewers it would've made their golden boy Travis appear in a bad light & we can't have that now, can we? Travis & Skye are being given a ride on Alex's magic rug all the way to the Final 3.
Travis wouldn't have gotten the sympathy vote and ended up being the most saved if BB shown the full story...
Ben Norris posted here that he was told to edit Sam's comments about the Travis vs Ryan fight in his scoopla interview

All the single ladies now buy Steggles chicken. Sales have skyrocketed.
All this time we thought Ryan was just trying to be funny with the frozen chicken impression, maybe he was actually trying to score himself a contract with Steggles for after the show :p

I think he is probably a nice person. A bit snobby and up himself though. I think he is a guy that really likes a lot of alone time. All his bitching and complaining I believe has come from the fact that the pressure of the BB experience has gotten to him... That or he's an asshole.

A few of the now ex-housemates, like Sandra and Lawson, are supporting Ryan for the win.
Ryan I am hot and cold on, I think he is a pretty cool dude and he has played the game well so far, BUT in terms of entertainment value for me.......the only really interesting thing I can recall him being involved in is that argument with Skye.

Unlike most of the HMs he doesn't seem afraid of getting on the bad side of people like Skye in fear of public reaction. I like that. Yes he can be bitchy, but he's not the type that takes continuous swipes behind someone's back but doesn't have the guts to show them how he feels about them to their face. That was my major issue with Drew from last season. He'd say the nastiest shit behind people's backs but act like they were BFFs to their faces.

I also get a kick out of some of Ryan's blunt one liners. He can be pretty funny but not in that "hey look at me I'm the comedian!" kinda way.

I don't think he deserves to win but I wouldn't hate to see it happen given a couple of the other realistic options. Put it this way, if it comes down to him, Skye and Travis in the final he'll be getting all my votes.

Last edited:
Skye/Ryan/Travis is a very realistic final 3.
I think that Priyas and Dave will both get voted out before they get to the last 3 in the house.

Unlike most of the HMs he doesn't seem afraid of getting on the bad side of people like Skye in fear of public reaction. I like that. Yes he can be bitchy, but he's not the type that takes continuous swipes behind someone's back but doesn't have the guts to show them how he feels about them to their face. That was my major issue with Drew from last season. He'd say the nastiest shit behind people's backs but act like they were BFFs to their faces.

I also get a kick out of some of Ryan's blunt one liners. He can be pretty funny but not in that "hey look at me I'm the comedian!" kinda way.

I don't think he deserves to win but I wouldn't hate to see it happen given a couple of the other realistic options. Put it this way, if it comes down to him, Skye and Travis in the final he'll be getting all my votes.

Katie and Lawson both got on the bad side of Skye and paid the price by being evicted from the Big Brother house.

Katie and Lawson both got on the bad side of Skye and paid the price by being evicted from the Big Brother house.

Lawson was evicted because he cheated on his girlfriend on national television. Katie didn't have any fans to begin with. Nothing to do with Skye.

I personally think that Ryan would be the least deserving Big Brother winner of all time.
Yes! Thank you!

Ryan is flying under the radar and quietly making his way to the final weeks. If he makes it to the final night I hope he doesn't win. David, Skye and Priya have all added so much more to the house that they would be more worthy winners of the money.

I know. I was just joking about Skye's influence on evictions.
Katie and Skye did have that huge fight in the bedroom when Cat was sitting next to Skye. Then remember she told Skye she wouldn't discuss it with anyone, next minute she's out in the garden bitching to Lisa about it. I don't think that incident did her any favours though.

I dislike David a lot more than Ryan, but at least David has brought it from week 1.

At the end of this, will we even remember any of Ryan's contributions the show?! He's had his moments and that's all.

Even though I don't necessarily want Skye to win, she has by far shaped the season.

Back