Skip to main content

Ryan: What does he actually bring to the show?

Jessica-jade12

I know a lot of people on here are fans, but I would like to know why?

What does he bring to the the show, besides people thinking he is hot?

My opinon: I think, he is boring and does bring enough content for the show, he might be nice and all the housemates want him to win, but I think he has played the game poorly - coasting on others!

Thoughts :)

:p:p:p:p

My opinon: I think, he is boring and does bring enough content for the show, he might be nice and all the housemates want him to win, but I think he has played the game poorly - coasting on others!

He brings frozen chicken

Be careful asking the fans what they "AS INDIVIDUALS" think of their favorite as trust me, it gets you no where. You will get "collective" answer only.

That said, I have started to warm to him a little ( I am not a fan) because he's playing a thoughtful game without giving too much away. I have never seen him on the very little feed we get, be the actual instigator of any issue. That said, he's clearly been using David to get further in the game, as his personal support group of yore, are no longer there. I also don't think he's "hot". He's always got resting bitch-face happening.

I hope we see him put to the test this week, Skye digging into him and stuff like that.. We need to see what he's like under pressure, and how he handles difficult situations... Been coasting too much and if he's the final few he will most likely win at this stage. Best under-the-radar housemate yet.

I think it comes back to the fact that he wasn't actually motivated to audition for this type of show and came with 'great references'. His sense of humour would have been fantastic on a show like The Block.... Which is what he wanted.

I agree that he would be an undeserving winner due to his complete lack of storylines or any self initiated contribution at all for that matter. No kidding, it was joked that he had been let out of the house for entire weeks due to not even SEEING him on the DS or recap shows (whatever they are nowadays) for the first month. Where WAS he?

I should add to that, I like his sense of humour and have had a laugh at some of his tid bits... Nice guy, no doubt.

Last edited:
I find all the housemates boring tbh. I enjoy Ryan's sense of humour but I guess some people wouldn't find his jokes as funny as I would *coughlinacough .
If hes played the game poorly he wouldn't still be in the house.
I wish I could understand his sense of humour. Haven't laughed yet, besides a bit of internal amusement at the frozen chicken on the first run. I'll assume that we're seeing 'sufficient' footage of Ryan if you are able to understand this humour, as some evicted housemates have said that Ryan is the most funny in the house but I haven't been able to understand that from what I've seen, and I haven't seen him make jokes and the other housemates laugh.

I think it comes back to the fact that he wasn't actually motivated to audition for this type of show and came with 'great references'. His sense of humour would have been fantastic on a show like The Block.... Which is what he wanted.

I agree that he would be an undeserving winner due to his complete lack of storylines or any self initiated contribution at all for that matter. No kidding, it was joked that he had been let out of the house for entire weeks due to not even SEEING him on the DS or recap shows (whatever they are nowadays) for the first month. Where WAS he?

Exactly mostly everyone on this forum; didn't want him on the show as you never saw him - maybe because he brings nothing? I think people have just started warming to him because there's not to many options ha

I just started to dislike most of the housemates because pretty much 6 people were coupled up (which means kissing all the time) and the ones who bought drama had left early in the show. Who of the originals now are really that interesting?

I liked Ryan for the first few weeks when we never saw him or heard from him except for the occasional joke and when he was kinda funny during the hotel challenge. But now that we see more of him, I don't really care; he doesn't do much to interest me. I guess I like him but I wouldn't care (or even notice) if he was evicted.

Back