Skip to main content

Ryan vs Skye

He victimises his self a lot. His big mouth can start fights, and then when someone stands up for them self he acts as the victim.
Spot on. He always twists things around so that he becomes the victim. It makes me sick. He is the biggest tool. He gets shitty if people don't take his crap and stand up to him. Typical bully. He can dish it out but can't take it. He tells Skye she is disrespectful and immature when he is one of the most disrespectful and immature HMs this year. He is a hypocritical bastard.

Yeah, he couldn't even be grown up enough to say sorry. This guy has BIG problems. He seems to have a lot of anger/rage. The way he reacted to Travis shows that he is an immature, volatile git. He can dish the dirt but he can't take it. He is the biggest hypocrite. Skye is way more mature, in some regards, than Ryan.

I just don't understand why Skye apologised when it was Ryan's fault. OMG, I don't think he said sorry back to Skye for what he did! Ryan thinks he's never wrong all the time, it frustrates the hell out of me! That bitch!

Back