Skip to main content

Ryan vs Skye

davidftw

Team LaPags!
A place to discuss the war brewing between these two housemates.

Who's wrong, who's right? Will they ever see eye to eye? Does any of it even make any sense?

I think because it was Cryan he deserved a little taste of his own medicine. People were quick to jump down Travis's throat when he defended himself after Cryan put shit on him and instigated the whole thing. Skye is just fed up with him and with good reason, I just find it hilarious that Cryan is constantly trying to get brownie points by throwing himself a pity party. As I have stated before Cryan was clearly projecting condescending undertones in that conversation and Skye picked up on it. I am proud that she didn't crumble under pressure and bit back with a "Fuck Off!!" I thought that was brilliant.

Do you think that Ryan intimidates her? Does he ask her questions she doesn't know how to answer? She seems to give up easily on their conversations or alternatively just get agro. What is the underlying cause of their angst?

Do you think that Ryan intimidates her? Does he ask her questions she doesn't know how to answer? She seems to give up easily on their conversations or alternatively just get agro. What is the underlying cause of their angst?

I think they are both pissed at each other: Ryan because he fooled himself into taking her on face value (ie the naive bimbo act)... and Skye because Ryan doesn't really baby her or treat her how she likes to be treated. (why don't you adore me like everyone else?)

Has this been simmering for ages (I haven't noticed), or has it all just kicked off with the reveal of her nominations, and in particular her nomination of Ryan for purely strategic reasons?

Cryan was clearly baiting her by implicating her personality when describing "bubbly" housemates. He was clearly stirring shit again and Skye just stopped him in his tracks. She didn't understand exactly what was going on or why but she figured out what the point was so she had enough intelligence to hold her own even if she couldn't intellectually battle him during the argument.

She's fooling you all with her 'oh I have a learning difficulty' bullshit. She has ADD and that disorder doesn't affect your overall intelligence, it affects your overall attention span. She's acting dumb and you're all buying it. Maybe you should all check your brains, 'cause you're fucking idiots. No offense.

They were both just as bad as each other and equally to blame. He was passive-aggressively baiting her...she called him out on it. Insults were thrown...then they both acted confused as to why they are fighting. They both talk shit afterwards...Cryan being typically nasty...and then both act like they are just misunderstood to each other's faces later. They were both right in some of the things they accused each other of...both wrong in the way they handled it...and both lying when they acted confused as to why the other has a problem. Guess they have more in common than just being loyal...

She's fooling you all with her 'oh I have a learning difficulty' bullshit. She has ADD and that disorder doesn't affect your overall intelligence, it affects your overall attention span. She's acting dumb and you're all buying it. Maybe you should all check your brains, 'cause you're fucking idiots. No offense.
Effect.

I think Ryan thought he was watching Skye's noms for this week? Or that he found out she had voted for him when they were suppose to be friends and because he was up this week he thought "who the fuck was that person? thats not Skye we see in the house" which he's totally spot on about and I think had he not been nominated he wouldn't have made such a big deal about it.

They have never established a close friendship since entering the house. They are as different as chalk and cheese. They have been locked in a house together with no real escape, and they both survived a very brief exchange which was unfriendly.

I hate to be the one to break it to you all, but given their living conditions, over emotional displays like this is a normal human response.

Ryan is a bully in the way he garners support and boasts about being nasty to Skye, and he is a little bitch for the same reason. He obviously enjoyed going in for the kill with Skye.

Lol you insult people for "Buying" into the whole Skye dumb act. Calling people "Fucking idiots " and to check their brains but finish off by saying "No offense" . I love it when people do that (insert sarcasm). Like you are justifying your tirade.

THAT'S GOLD :thumbsup: (not)

Yeah I get that but I guess I was thinking of what he was doing before he actually hoed in to her.....even though he was using non specific language, i.e going to get more cheeky, it was fairly obvious that he was talking about skye in particular. Although it could be put down to clever editing, it appeared that his comment was in reference to the video of skyes nominations.

Yeah I get that but I guess I was thinking of what he was doing before he actually hoed in to her.....even though he was using non specific language, i.e going to get more cheeky, it was fairly obvious that he was talking about skye in particular. Although it could be put down to clever editing, it appeared that his comment was in reference to the video of skyes nominations.
I agree I think he deliberately sought Skye out to have a go at her for whatever. All she said was everyone has down days and he attacked her over that. The Skye is so immature line is really getting old, in my opinion. From what I can see she is not the most immature person in this house and she was absolutely correct in what she said about Sandra, she is so painful with her woe is me attitude and hissy fits over nominations. If Sandra doesn't want to be there she should leave.

Back