Skip to main content

Ryan looks disgusting when he does that chicken thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYE
tumblr_mibheoxnVr1rgs9f3o1_500.gif

DAT. HAIR. FLIP.

anigif_enhanced-11013-1399831275-7.gif

I must admit, this forum has been far more entertaining for me this season than the show.

Half the posters here take everything so seriously. It's hilarious.
It's amazing how two people who have never met can have intense heated arguments about things which are completely subjective.
wot cunt?

Oh, grow up. It's the worship that's not taken seriously. But starting random hate threads, calling Ryan's fans pigs, generally being assholes? I wouldn't call it "taking it seriously," but I think it's legitimately ruining the forum for a lot of people at this point, and that's kind of a shame. I know, I know--THE IMPACT.
Honey, come with me, I've made some tea. Ignore the silly Pisstians, they're just bored. We can sit in the corner and throw pebbles at them, that will be fun!

I must admit, this forum has been far more entertaining for me this season than the show.

Half the posters here take everything so seriously. It's hilarious.
It's amazing how two people who have never met can have intense heated arguments about things which are completely subjective.

I feel sorry for them, like, they don't GET IT.

These... 'people'... getting bothered over Prisus just makes the whole fucking thing even funnier.

Anyhow, back on topic... I like it when Ryan was in the treehouse talking about Priyanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back