Skip to main content

Ryan looks disgusting when he does that chicken thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropped in to pay my respects to @MADONNA for this hilarious solution to the "no hate threads" rule.

Yes it is titled "Ryan looks disgusting"... but Madonna can point out that the thread's intention is purely to discuss Ryan's memorable moments and is therefore not technically a hate thread.

LOL but we all have to see the words "Ryan looks disgusting" in the thread list.

Pure genius.

I have no idea what you're talking about

:writing:

Just dropped in to pay my respects to @MADONNA for this hilarious solution to the "no hate threads" rule.

Yes it is titled "Ryan looks disgusting"... but Madonna can point out that the thread's intention is purely to discuss Ryan's memorable moments and is therefore not technically a hate thread.

LOL but we all have to see the words "Ryan looks disgusting" in the thread list.

Pure genius.

Is it really genius?

The genius of it would be the other way around, do you not think?

And I'm just going to say this here and let you appreciate in your appreciation thread, but LOL at the LOLing that people think you've started an actual cult. Oh my. No one thinks you're a cult, honey-bunches. A relentless, nasty little gang of embarrassing forum bullies who get their kicks being shitty? Sure. But nothing more than that. Thanks for trashing this place to finish off the season. It's been GRAND.

Aaaahhhhhhh..... Yes, it's all coming back to me now.

You're all talking about that creepy creeperson who took a (barely intelligible) gutless swipe at the lovely Skye at the bottom of the stairs!

HIM!!??

That was the gutsiest :poop: thing he's done in 72 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back