Skip to main content

Ryan looks disgusting when he does that chicken thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm just going to say this here and let you appreciate in your appreciation thread, but LOL at the LOLing that people think you've started an actual cult. Oh my. No one thinks you're a cult, honey-bunches. A relentless, nasty little gang of embarrassing forum bullies who get their kicks being shitty? Sure. But nothing more than that. Thanks for trashing this place to finish off the season. It's been GRAND.

Not you taking it more seriously than any Pristian

S1k0kHl.gif

Not you taking it more seriously than any Pristian

S1k0kHl.gif
Oh, grow up. It's the worship that's not taken seriously. But starting random hate threads, calling Ryan's fans pigs, generally being assholes? I wouldn't call it "taking it seriously," but I think it's legitimately ruining the forum for a lot of people at this point, and that's kind of a shame. I know, I know--THE IMPACT.

Oh, grow up. It's the worship that's not taken seriously. But starting random hate threads, calling Ryan's fans pigs, generally being assholes? I wouldn't call it "taking it seriously," but I think it's legitimately ruining the forum for a lot of people at this point, and that's kind of a shame. I know, I know--THE IMPACT.
Exactly. It's not even Priya I dislike, it's the worshippers.

S1k0kHl.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1416714075][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm so hungry, I could suck Ryan's dick.

Share with your friends :inlove:

Hey, I got called a "lesser" forum member yesterday.

Does that make me a "Lesser Pig?"

Holy shit!

I'm Babe!

I must admit, this forum has been far more entertaining for me this season than the show.

Half the posters here take everything so seriously. It's hilarious.
It's amazing how two people who have never met can have intense heated arguments about things which are completely subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back