Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Understandable why he was so excited to see South Sydney win the Grand Final in the news package :thumbsup:

ryanginns
1527478_1398796457063133_1134007586_n.jpg

Boy you is fine :shamefully::kiss:
edfa080e0e8d11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

He looks so young in the first photo.. such a cutie :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417074651][/DOUBLEPOST]
HAHAHAHHAHAH

To RYAN
officialmazzzza what the actual fuck your so god damn beautiful. hit me up if you wanna quickie I'll gladly bend over backwards for you.. several times

I'm sorry BUT I LAUGHED

He'd be like the computer say's NO :p

Can anyone remember the photo of David and Ryan..Travis wasn't in this one.
I can't remember if I saw it in here, or was just posted in David's thread somewhere:)

I was not a big Ryan fan during the season and did not really want him to win. However obviously there was a lot about him that we did not see, the majority of the other housemates thought he was real and a straight up guy and I suppose the Australian public saw something in him I didnt. In a game where the public votes rather than the other housemates I was surprised that someone could go under the radar and pull off a win but life is full of surprises...and its just a game so....... Congratulations to Ryan on winning BB14.

Its tough of a family when one of its members is struggling with such an insidious disease and I wish them and Ryan all the best in the future, especially his mother, from myself and I would presume the majority of viewers from Canada who love BBAU.

I should add that IMHO Travis could turn out to be the real winner if he and Aisha's relationship flourishes and survives the outside world. Finding a fabulous life partner and I think Aisha is a true ripper chick, is worth more than any money that can be won on a game show.

Back