Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I'm happy for you guys!
I really am!
I think you have been a quiet fan base, ok most of you have been haha, but have been the most balanced imo and extremely patient.

Ryan is a great guy, he has an honesty about him I really appreciate, never ott or overly loud, but wit and sense of humour is what I loved about him, Definitely a cool cat.

Good going guys xx

It's a celebration for all his supporters and well wishers. Thank you for the company everyone, glad to have shared celebrating such an awesome person (Ry-Ry) with you all
KING RY-RY is REAL. His KINGDOM is REAL. lol
lCDKFG8.jpg
:p:p:p

It's time for the winners disco for our champion Ryan (Ry-Ry, Ryza, Ryzalicious, King Ry-Ry)
Time to dance Rysexuals!

It's a celebration for all his supporters and well wishers. Thank you for the company everyone, glad to have shared celebrating such an awesome person (Ry-Ry) with you all
KING RY-RY is REAL. His KINGDOM is REAL. lol
lCDKFG8.jpg
:p:p:p

It's time for the winners disco for our champion Ryan (Ry-Ry, Ryza, Ryzalicious, King Ry-Ry)
Time to dance Rysexuals!

That's awesome! :laugh:

I think the fact that nearly all the other HM's wanted Ryan to win says a lot. They're the ones that lived with him 24/7. I think Ryan is a gentlemen with a good sense of humour. He comes across very genuine and humble, I'm so glad he won!

I think the fact that nearly all the other HM's wanted Ryan to win says a lot. They're the ones that lived with him 24/7. I think Ryan is a gentlemen with a good sense of humour. He comes across very genuine and humble, I'm so glad he won!
Yep that's what helped me to confirm that Ryan is truly a genuine and nice person. All the support he had from the HMs as they were evicted (and David's huge praise for him I think speaks volumes). Good guys can win! :thumbsup:

Back