Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I'm actually more happy than I was last year when Tim won!
The thing is, most of us expected Tim to win. He brought us good entertainment and comedy. He was pretty much a 'winner' in his own way. So him winning the show wasn't that overwhelming as it was predicted either way. :)

As I said, winners should be 'dark horses' or lonewolves. Entertaining HMs winning is like giving Oscars only for A-listers when there are those more worthy down a notch.

Well done Ryan supporters. I'm not unhappy with the result per se,I actually met Ryan a few months ago and he was just as he appeared on the show and was generally very likeable. Definitely a good sign for the future of Australia's youth if this is what they look up to (versus Travvy and Skye).

Well done Ryan supporters. I'm not unhappy with the result per se,I actually met Ryan a few months ago and he was just as he appeared on the show and was generally very likeable. Definitely a good sign for the future of Australia's youth if this is what they look up to (versus Travvy and Skye).
Thanks @jessy_girl it's good to hear that, I agree, it gives me some faith in Australia's youth!

Some happy tweets for Ryan :cool: Hopefully @Estelle.Landy gets at least a kiss on the cheek from Ry-Ry! (I ship Estelle and Ryan together, and also @Consuela and Ryan together) :angelic:

And lol Michael :thumbsup:

Kind words for Ryan from Estelle (https://twitter.com/Stellvadore/status/537576091636883456) :happy:
B3XamwwCQAEHhdZ.jpg:large

Still on an euphoric high from Ry-Ry's win :D:thumbsup::kiss:

I'm looking forward to stalking his Twitter/Instagram. I can't stay still because I'm just so happy. This is also bittersweet because I won't be taking to you guys till next year and we might not support the same person. GUYS DONT FORGET ME.

edit: Aw that was sweet of @Estelle.Landy
One of my favourite newcomers! I really like what you brought to the forums :)

If there is another bb next year, I look forward to seeing you post about again

Have fun in the real world!

xx

@Bae, you too! Awesome newcomer! And thanks for all the Ryan pics :)

Last edited:
Back