Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I seriously don't mind who wins. Doesn't effect my life. After all, it is a reality TV show,
Hopefully though, Ryan wins but either of the 3 winning won't effect me deeply.
Yeah, I'm kind of the same....
I mean I REALLY want Ryan to win, but if he doesn't I wont be devastated or anything (unlike last year...if Tim hadn't won I'd be SO annoyed)
I don't dislike the final 3, I don't really like skye's personality BUT if she wins I'll be ok with it since I guess she did try super hard. I actually like Travis LOL so if he wins I don't mind either

But hopefully the best of the bunch wins and that's Ryan!

I have to say, the people saying Ryan is "cashed up" or spoilt or a rich bully are insane notions.

"IF" his parents are "Cashed UP" good for them.

Being cashed up in a house with no money certainly wouldn't influence decisions. Sadly it is impossible to run the full gambit of the housemates as this series really did a 1%.

I am on Ryan have been since the second week when he whispered "I have no plan" (back in the days when they had more than 3 shows a week.) My interest in him winning is purely dollar driven.

If Skye wins..........I think ...no I wont think. If people can not see through that shit then wow please don't vote in federal elections.

Oh and Trav, hes just a LOL. I guess if he won.. id say grats and that's where bb is at.

Sorry for all the people punting on Priya . I was pretty sure she wouldn't get to the hot end. Kids are voting thats why we took ryan oh an to whoever it was having a go at ryan for wearing that shirt about andy should google andy irons and have some respect.

If Jake was more like he was on opening night, I think he would have won the whole damn thing.

The raps and love triangle really ruined him.
The raps were so bad, it made snoop dog look good...except I'm not even sure if snoop dog is a rapper...?
lol Jake was a let down, he was supposed to be cool like tim but he just failed.

Oh wow...They're too close!

I have a feeling that Skye is at the top and the next one is one of the guys. Perhaps tomorrow, I can see the Ryan and/or Travis beating her spot (when Skye fans stop voting).

For the past 2 years, the one in second spot has always overtaken the first one on the final day of voting :p

I have to say, the people saying Ryan is "cashed up" or spoilt or a rich bully are insane notions.

"IF" his parents are "Cashed UP" good for them.

Being cashed up in a house with no money certainly wouldn't influence decisions. Sadly it is impossible to run the full gambit of the housemates as this series really did a 1%.

I am on Ryan have been since the second week when he whispered "I have no plan" (back in the days when they had more than 3 shows a week.) My interest in him winning is purely dollar driven.

If Skye wins..........I think ...no I wont think. If people can not see through that shit then wow please don't vote in federal elections.

Oh and Trav, hes just a LOL. I guess if he won.. id say grats and that's where bb is at.

Sorry for all the people punting on Priya . I was pretty sure she wouldn't get to the hot end. Kids are voting thats why we took ryan oh an to whoever it was having a go at ryan for wearing that shirt about andy should google andy irons and have some respect.
WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?????
I wish you had posted on the Ryan appreciation regularly, you seem awesome!!!
Also I don't remember him saying "I have no plan", but that pretty much sums him up. He had been himself, he didn't need to spend so much time thinking of a strategy that he forgot to let loose and have fun.

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?????
I wish you had posted on the Ryan appreciation regularly, you seem awesome!!!
Also I don't remember him saying "I have no plan", but that pretty much sums him up. He had been himself, he didn't need to spend so much time thinking of a strategy that he forgot to let loose and have fun.
If you look back I was here at the start I also have the young steggle at 400x40 so yanno

thanks tho

Back