RuPaul’s Drag Race DOWN UNDER

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
I'm not that familiar with it, only watching an episode here or there.
It has a huge following and it is recommended to me alot, so I think i'll give it a solid crack before the Aussie one rolls out!

inumeenu

I'm not that familiar with it, only watching an episode here or there.
It has a huge following and it is recommended to me alot, so I think i'll give it a solid crack before the Aussie one rolls out!
If you like British comedy, the UK seasons are definitely worth checking out!

I started with US season 6. Courtney Act was on it. Such an incredible season!

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
So great that this has finally come to fruition after talks about a AU/NZ hybrid for years. Even better that Ru and Michelle are involved!

I'm hearing really good things coming out of production about the upcoming season, and a couple of the shortlisted Queens are EPIC, so I'm looking forward to this.

inumeenu

I wonder what the turnaround time will be?

If Karen from Finance is on the show, she’s got live shows towards the end of February, so must only be filming for 2-3 weeks max.

Hopefully it will air mid year!

the Theorist

Awesome site donor
If Karen from Finance is on the show, she’s got live shows towards the end of February, so must only be filming for 2-3 weeks max.
Every season of RPDR ever has only taken approximately 4 weeks to film. They shoot an episode every 1-2 days, so they’re usually done within a month.

I predict Down Under will wrap in a fortnight or so.

Brekkie

Staff member
Still don't get how Ru Paul won multiple Emmy's for TV presenting. From what I've seen of him he is a truly terrible presenter.

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
I’m so fucking keen for drag race down under, we got a perth girl on there im so excited!!!

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
Every season of RPDR ever has only taken approximately 4 weeks to film. They shoot an episode every 1-2 days, so they’re usually done within a month.

I predict Down Under will wrap in a fortnight or so.
Feb 19 is when sequester ends x

inumeenu

Still don't get how Ru Paul won multiple Emmy's for TV presenting. From what I've seen of him he is a truly terrible presenter.
Lol umm hateful... :p
Even though drag race ain’t everyone’s cup of tea, I could never call him truly terrible..

the Theorist

Awesome site donor
Kind of inevitable - they had to come out with it considering the “ru-moured” cast list has been pretty much confirmed since the beginning.

inumeenu

They’re almost here... arriving Saturday 1 May!