Skip to main content

RuPaul’s Drag Race DOWN UNDER

I'm not that familiar with it, only watching an episode here or there.
It has a huge following and it is recommended to me alot, so I think i'll give it a solid crack before the Aussie one rolls out!

I'm not that familiar with it, only watching an episode here or there.
It has a huge following and it is recommended to me alot, so I think i'll give it a solid crack before the Aussie one rolls out!
If you like British comedy, the UK seasons are definitely worth checking out!

I started with US season 6. Courtney Act was on it. Such an incredible season!

So great that this has finally come to fruition after talks about a AU/NZ hybrid for years. Even better that Ru and Michelle are involved!

I'm hearing really good things coming out of production about the upcoming season, and a couple of the shortlisted Queens are EPIC, so I'm looking forward to this.

I wonder what the turnaround time will be?

If Karen from Finance is on the show, she’s got live shows towards the end of February, so must only be filming for 2-3 weeks max.

Hopefully it will air mid year!

If Karen from Finance is on the show, she’s got live shows towards the end of February, so must only be filming for 2-3 weeks max.
Every season of RPDR ever has only taken approximately 4 weeks to film. They shoot an episode every 1-2 days, so they’re usually done within a month.

I predict Down Under will wrap in a fortnight or so.

Still don't get how Ru Paul won multiple Emmy's for TV presenting. From what I've seen of him he is a truly terrible presenter.

I’m so fucking keen for drag race down under, we got a perth girl on there im so excited!!!

Every season of RPDR ever has only taken approximately 4 weeks to film. They shoot an episode every 1-2 days, so they’re usually done within a month.

I predict Down Under will wrap in a fortnight or so.
Feb 19 is when sequester ends x

Still don't get how Ru Paul won multiple Emmy's for TV presenting. From what I've seen of him he is a truly terrible presenter.
Lol umm hateful... :p
Even though drag race ain’t everyone’s cup of tea, I could never call him truly terrible..

Kind of inevitable - they had to come out with it considering the “ru-moured” cast list has been pretty much confirmed since the beginning.

They’re almost here... arriving Saturday 1 May!

Back